Chapter 66🥀

"H-hi" I stutter. I can't believe Justin Bieber is actually talking to me.

"So you and Canada? Huh?" he asks. Canada? Oh, Canada... where Shawn came from. "Yeah..." I say fake laughing a few moments after I understood the joke.

"Are you really together?" He asks.

I find myself blushing when he looked at me like that. "Well... yes we are" I can't believe Justin Bieber is standing in front of me. I'm talking to him, this is crazy.

"Hey, babe" Shawn says walking over to us hugging me and kissing me on the head. "Hi, babe," I say mocking him and smiling at him.

"Ok, I'm gonna leave you two love birds... and I'll head back inside," Justin says walking back in looking at me one last time before he disappears inside the house.

"Why were talking to him?" Shawn asks the second Justin is no longer near us. "Excuse me? Am I not allowed to talk to people?" What the fuck is going on?

"No, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just Justin and I have been through some stuff, and I was a little uncomfortable when he was around you" he says.

"Why what happened?" I ask.

"Nothing... its a story for another time. Let's go back inside"

"Ok...?" he kisses me on the lips. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Suddenly my phone rings and I see Ben is FaceTiming me. "You know what you go back inside I'll be there in a sec," I say.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I say.

"Hi" I answer smiling, I haven't talked to Ben in a while. He is crying. My smile fades. "Jeremy broke up with me"

"Holy shit. What happened?"  I can't believe they broke up.

"His girlfriend found out about us and she broke up with him so he decided to break up with me." He says.

"His girlfriend??" What the fuck? Sophie? I thought they broke up.

"Yes. His girlfriend, he didn't want people to think he was gay, so he had a girlfriend to hide it."

"Sophie?" I ask.

He just nods. "Oh my god."

"oh my god! He is calling me, I'll call you back. Bye," Ben says hanging. That was so weird.

As I'm about to go inside over to Shawn Alex calls me. I laugh at that for some reason.

"Hello?" I answer her. "Omg, you and Shawn are all over the news. Holy shit"

"What??" All over the news? What the fuck?

"I can't believe you went to the most wanted party in the world and you didn't tell us." Alex sounds mad. " First of all, I told you all about it. Second of all What are you talking about?"

"It's all over the internet, you and Shawn walking out of a limo into a huge party. I can't believe you didn't say anything. Like what the fuck?" She sounds angrier by the second. "Is that my dress?" Oh boy...

"Are you havening dementia? You gave me that dress. And I told you I was going to a party with Shawn. I didn't know it will be this huge. I'm sorry." I apologize. What am I even apologizing for?

She rolls her eyes at me. "Did you at least take pictures?" I hear Maya's voice over the phone. "Maya?" I ask.

"Uh, dah. So did you take any photos? Are you still there? Oh my god. Send us all the pictures you took." She practically begs

"Fine... I'll send them to you tomorrow" I say. "Yeah... I don't think so" Alex says.

"Yo Lili, right?" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turn around to see Ariana Grande standing there. "Who is that?" Alex asks trying to push her face into the phone as if that will help here see any better. "Wait where are you?" Maya says "omg is she still at the party?" I hear Rachel's voice. It's been like 5 minutes since I talked to them. What he fuck is wring with them.

"I'll call you guys back, ok?" I hang up not waiting for them to reply. "yeah it's me" I say flattered she knows who I am. I look at her and wow, She is so beautiful omg.

"Shawn threw up. He is so waisted.... he looks really wrecked. I think he and Justin had a fight or something, I think you should take him back to the hotel" she smiles.

"Oh my god" I run inside, I hope he is ok, I look for him everywhere. I go to the bathroom and everywhere I could think of, but I didn't see Shawn or Justin.

Finally, I go over to the kitchen, and I see him sitting on the counter with Camila holding a bag of ice on his face. They look really close. And the ping of jealousy I felt earlier comes back.

I turn around and I go straight to the exit. I hope he didn't see me. I feel so humiliated. Most of the night he was with Camila and not with me. Even when we were dancing and having a great time, he wouldn't dance with me as he danced with her. He gave me his attention only when Justin noticed me, so he came over to stop it. He didn't even ask me if I'm ok after I told him I want to go outside to breathe.

"Hey" Justin stops me. I don't freak out this time. "Sorry, I need to go," I say wiping my tears that suddenly appeared without my knowledge, I continue walking. Now I'm Just angry.

"Wow, are you ok?" He comes back to me, stopping me from leaving.

"Yes I'm fine," I say stopping in my place. "You don't look so fine," he says.

"I'm fine," I repeat.

"Is it because Shawn and Camila kissed?" He asks.