"Youre already a stick"

This is a realllllly old book of mine, the first one I write I believe, or maybe second who knows. Anyway if you're gonna read this, don't take it too seriously as I laughed multiple times re-reading this because of the awful grammar. Have a nice read :)
I'm Ella Mathews.
I'm 17 years old and I go to oak wood high . I wish I could say my life was boring but it's not . I live with my dad and my younger brother Mason who's just turned 2.

I woke up to my alarm blaring . "Ugh" I said as I tried to hit snooze . I don't want to go to school , I never want to go to school but if I want to have a future I have to .

I got up and put on my uniform. I walked into Masons room and he was standing up in his crib . "Hey buddy" i said lifting him into my arms . "Did you miss me" I said pressing my lips against his forehead as he giggled happily . "You're up early" I said to him. "Mm mama" he said . "No I'm not mama , Ella" I said . "Ella" he repeated . I smiled at him . He was my everything.

I grabbed his bottle and ran downstairs. I quickly washed the dishes and I looked towards the couch. My dad was passed out . "Fucking dick" I whispered as I made him breakfast.

"Dad" i said walking over to him and gently shaking him . "What do you want" he snapped . I jumped slightly . "I made you breakfast if you're hungry" I said softly . "Fucking bitch , I don't want breakfast" he yelled . "Ok it's in the microwave" I said placing it in . He grabbed me by the back of the head and forced me to look at him . "If you ever wake me up like that again , you won't wake up understand" he growled . "Yes" I whimpered .

He dragged himself back over to the couch and fell back asleep . I looked down at my arm that had a massive bruise on it . He did that last night because I forgot to put the laundry in . Tears streamed down my face . "I'm not allowed to cry , no time" I thought as I wiped away my tears and I ate my breakfast.

I ran upstairs and got Mason dressed . "Hey bud , look , wow look at the airplane" I said as I showed him the airplane outside. "Wow" he said as I put his shirt on .

I ran over to Maddie's moms house . "Thanks Mary" I said as I handed Mason to her . "Hey my lovely boy" she said to him . "Go on Elle , you're going to be late" she said brushing me off . "Maddie's gone" I asked . "Yep" Mary said rolling her eyes . "Thanks again Mary I said running around the corner . I ran to school . I was late as always .

I opened the classroom door and everyone looked at me . "Ella" the teacher said . "Yeah" I said sitting down . "Why are you late" she asked . "No reason , just got up late" I said shrugging . "Ella you have to stop with this nonsense" she said . "Look , I didn't come to school to be told off , now can you teach the class please , thanks" I said as she walked away from my desk .

A couple of classes had passed and it was lunch time . "Hey guys" I said down . "Hey E" Maddie said. "Hey Mads" I said as I looked at my tray . "Yo" Jackson said sitting down and following him was his trusty sidekick Gilbert. "Are you going to eat that" Gilbert asked . "Nah" I said. "Babe eat your food" Jackson said looking at me . "I'm not hungry" I said . No one knew about my dad or my little brother except for Maddie of course .

Gilbert took my tray . "Go Ella , why won't you eat" Jackson said . "I'm just not hungry" I shrugged rubbing the back of my neck . It was really sore .

I don't know why he even cares if I eat or not. "You're already a stick" Jackson said . "Yeah thanks for stating the fucking obvious" I said harshly as I stood up and walked away.

I ran to the bathroom and sat in a stall . I started to cry. "Babe" Jackson said . "I know you're in here" he said . "Go away" I said trying not to let my voice crack . "I'm sorry" he said . "Go away" I repeated. I heard the door shut and open again . "Girl open this damn stall before I kick it down" Maddie said . I unlocked the stall as she pushed it open .

She looked at me sympathetically. "He hurt you again didn't he" she said heartbroken for me . I nodded as I wiped my tears away with my sleeve. "Stop doing that" she said hugging me . "What" I said sniffling . "That thing that you do , when you feel like you don't deserve to cry" she said stroking my hair .

"He pulled me by my hair and grabbed the back of my neck" I said to her as she held me in her arms. "Listen , you deserve happiness and with Jackson I just don't think you're going to get it" she said . "Neither do I" I said . "Then break up with him" she said. "I tried and failed" I said. "Then I'll do it for you" she said standing up . She walked out . I am lucky to have a best friend like her . I heard them talking and Maddie came back in .

"Damn he can really talk his way out of shit but as of now you are single and free" she said cheering . I smiled as she danced .

"Ok I'll see you later babes , have to get to class , Ms dunrink can turn into the hulk when people are late" she said skipping out . I laughed as she left . I walked out and walked to class .

"Ella" the teacher said and I jolted up. "Late night" she asked . "Very" I said . "Drinking" she said . "Yeah sure whatever" I said dozing back off .

She clapped her hands . "Principals office" she said . I was like a zombie . I stood up and walked out . I walked to her office .

"Ella" she sighed as I sat down in the chair . I was dozing off as she was talking . "Clearly since you need more time at home , I'm giving you a suspension" she said and instantly woke up . "No please" I begged .

"I have made my mind up" she said . "No please I'm sorry" I said . "Ella this is you're fourth time in a week" she said looking at me . "I'm sorry but my minds made" she said writing out the letter .

Shit I'm dead I thought .

I walked out of the school and seen Jackson staring at me from his class . He looked confused as to why I was leaving and I held up the letter . He shook his head and I shrugged as I walked out .