Chapter 40

Throughout the whole ride, Aariz, kept on telling about Hoorain's parents. She happily listened to every bits of the story. She kept on asking him questions and he kept on answering those questions without getting bored.

They laughed, cracked jokes, teased. If anyother person would have saw them must have thought that what a loving couple they are and indeed they were the only thing that needed was the acceptance.

We all know that Hoorain is in love with Aariz and she herself has accepted that but she keeps on denying. Yes, coming to know that she was married surely crashed her dreams but we all know she wouldn't have find someone better than Aariz because he is the best for her.

Aariz is already immensly in love with her and by now Hoorain have also understood this. The only thing that is questionable is when are they going to accept their relationship or will they go apart.

Aariz will never divorce her, but if Hoorain's happiness is in that, then he'll even do that.

"You'll be coming to office tomorrow?" He asked looking at me.

"Of Course, why won't I?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No, just like that!" He said softly, turning away.

"Aariz?" I called out to him.

"Yes?" He said coming forward.

"Everything will be normal na, just like before?" I asked looking at my hands.

"Yeah...just like before" he said softly stepping backwards. When I looked up, his blue eyes weren't shining like they used to. Something ached inside me. Though we didn't have the best of memories, but still I discovered an important part of my life.

"Aar-"

He placed his index finger on his lips. He sat down in his car and went away.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently. Aunty opened the door smiling and soon I was engulfed in a hug.

"I missed you so much, my child!!" She said with a big smile.

"I missed you all so much, Aunty" I said kissing her forehead.

"How are you?" She whispered, tears brimming her eyes. I quickly wiped them away and hugged her tightly. "I'm good, see!!" I said pointing to myself. She slapped my arms playfully.

"Gosh!! You both are acting af if she has came back after winning a huge war" Tashu said keeping her hands on her hips.

"Aww...I missed you too!!" I said sarcastically to which she rolled her eyes. Aunty chuckled.

"Don't believe her dear, amongst all of us, she missed you the most" Aunty said. I laughed

"That I know very well!!" I said wiggling my eyebrows. Tashu snorted.

"Where's Uncle?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Dad's out!!" Tashu said

"What??" I gave her a confused stare.

"I mean he's gone for a weekend getaway with his friends!!" She said giving me a canyoubelieveit look. I chuckled.

"And look at my fate, I'm spending my weeked in the kitchen!" Aunty groaned.

"No worry, Aunty. We both are there to company you" I said and went to give her a hug. Even Tashu joined in for the hug.

Allahamdulilah!

Sitting cross legged on the bed, I laid my head back on the wall. It feels so good to be back home. Inahling a deep relaxing breath, I closed my eyes, enjoying the silence.