MHN 9 || Oath

Follow me here FastAndDeep for regular updates!

_______ _____________________

•~Rhyna and kidnapper~•

As the room filled with tension, he couldn't help but be captivated by the sight of her waking up, her eyes fluttering open. Rhyna's body strained against the restraints that held her, her movements limited and controlled.

He observed her closely, his gaze lingering on her injured arm. The shock and realization that it had been operated on were evident on her face. With a calculated smile, he made his way toward her, knowing his presence would rouse her curiosity.

"How does your arm feel?" he asked, intentionally provoking her. Rising from his corner, he sauntered toward her, a sly smile playing upon his lips, knowing well it would irk her.

 Surprisingly, she remained composed. 

"Better now. It wasn't my first encounter with a bullet," she retorted, her smile tight and determined.

Choosing not to engage further, he held his tongue. While she slumbered, he had allowed his mind to wander, contemplating the various ways in which he could coax the truth from her lips. Intriguingly, his thoughts ventured into the realm of the sensual, envisioning the possibilities that lay beyond mere interrogation.

The potential outcomes grew more enticing with every passing moment. He could obtain the answers he sought while indulging in a little amusement.

"Why have you restrained me?" she inquired, her voice tinged with exhaustion. "I am already at your mercy. You possess the weapons, whereas I am defenseless."

"What's your real name, Rhyna?" he questioned, locking his gaze with hers.

She averted her eyes almost immediately, a clear sign that there was indeed another name she hid from him. Her unwavering stare, however, tried to mask the truth.

"What do you mean? You've stalked me enough to know that my real name is Rhyna," she declared, her gaze unwavering, challenging him.

Impressive, he mused to himself, admiring her ability to deceive with such confidence. Clearly, she had been well-trained in the art of secrecy, bound by an unspoken oath. Now, his doubts were vanquished; she had taken the solemn vow.

"I won't ask again, Rhyna. You're well aware of what I'm capable of. You're restrained, and I possess the means to make you reconsider," he said, tilting his head, his gaze unwavering.

Her body flinched ever so slightly, a nearly imperceptible motion. If he hadn't been studying her so intently, he might have missed it. But he didn't miss it this time. She was lying.

"I don't know what you want from me. My real name is Rhyna Arnolds. I thought you were a skilled stalker, but now I have my doubts," she smirked, her words laced with defiance.