Him

Skylars POV

Entery #1  

3 Years ago 

I was at the club one night drinking away my sorrows. It was the first month I got out of the house after my boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me and confessed he was cheating on me for 3 years, like whoopty-freaking-doo. Really who the f**k does that; string somebody along for 5 years then breakup with them by telling they cheated for 3 and their now engaged. I thought he loved me and cared for my happiness like I cared for his; I guess it was just some high school crush, always one sided and leaves you heartbroken in the end.  This night was gonna be the best night ever, pick up a guy and have meaningless sex then pack up and leave. No hurt feelings and no relationships, I’m not in the mood to be heartbroken again by another bastard.

“Hey baby”

“Hey handsome” I slur; but me being drunk out of my mind I couldn’t tell left from right, afteer a few more hours of mindless flirting.

“Wanna get out of here and have some fun” he whispers in my ear

“Lead the way” I replied. I get up from the bar stool and stumble my way to the door and into a cab with the mystery man. 20 minutes later we exit the cab and walk up the steps to his place. He starts kissing me while unlocking the door and we all can guess what happened from there.

I woke up with a killer hangover naked and with some guys arm around my waist carefully remove it and try to get out of the bed, I’m almost up and all of a sudden a hang encircles itself around my wrist; I let out a small scream and look over to the once sleeping man.

“Please stay” He pleads

“I can’t I have to meet with a friend” I reply

“I’ll make you breakfast, just stay” he pleads with me again with sadness in his eyes and I can’t find anything in me to say no. He seems so sad, so alone and so helpless, just like me.

That day my life changed. I stayed with him not just for breakfast, I stayed for over 1 year. The first few months I was happy but after my happiness came crashing down………

This is my story about my stupid Drunken Mistake

 I was happy, I was carefree, and I was almost in love with Kyle. Ever since that night we spent together 5 months ago things couldn’t have been any better. We were happy, we helped each other, we cared for one another, we loved each other; but love about understands that person and being able to read them like an open book, I thought I had that with Kyle, but thinking about it now he was a closed book, that never wanted to be open. I learnt that the hard way on our 5 month anniversary.

I was making him his favorite diner and we sat and ate peacefully and then I brought up the topic of family and asked him what happened to his and why he never talked about them…. And then it all went downhill.

“Why are you asking about my family” he asks…. His eyes getting dark and cold as he rises from his seat

“Because you never talk about them” I reply, getting a tad bit scared

“DON’T EVER ASK ABOUT THEM AGAIN” he yells at me. Taking all the dishes off the table in one swift move and watches as they shatter on the ground

“K-Kyle baby calm down” I whisper

“SHUT UP” he yells as he raises his hand and slaps me. I feel tears prickling my eyes and start to float freely down my cheeks

“SHUT UP…. YOU KNOW NOTHING AND YOU DESERVE TO KNOW NOTHING YOU STUPID WHORE” He yells louder this time and stalks out of the house shutting the door behind him with a loud bang. A few minutes after he leaves me finally realize what just happened….. Cody hit me. I start crying and I just can’t seem to stop. I get up and walk towards the bedroom and sit on the bed and continue to cry…. I can’t seem to stop and I don’t know what to do, soon enough I fall asleep thinking about Cody and I decide to give him a chance to explain or else I’m gone 

________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up I was confused, Did Cody really do that to me? Or was it just a nightmare. I get out of the bed and walk towards the living room and see Cody on the couch; now I’m sure it wasn’t a nightmare. I just feel like crying all over again, I let out a chocked sob. Caleb stirs in his sleep and eventually wakes up, he turns towards me and his eyes widen .

“Aurora” He scrambles to get up and come towards me. I take a few cautious steps back, Codys face falls and pain and regret flashes in his eyes.

“I’m so sorry Aurora, I overreacted, I’m sorry so fucking sorry; My family……. Nobody talks about my family…. Just please don’t leave me…. Everybody leaves me …. Everybody."  He looks like the first time I met him so sad, so alone and so helpless.

“I will never leave you” I can’t just leave him… I can’t I love him and I know he loves me.

I’ve made a lot of mistake but this one……….. was the worst

My Drunken Mistake