↳if...

If (Y/n) was forced to do aegyo.

Requested by my favorite person ;) maknaechwey 

-

Nayeon

Twice was on Weekly Idol, once again. The MC's selected certain members to do the famous "You're mine" aegyo. "Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and (Y/n). The maknae will be going first." (Y/n) sank into her seat, groaning. Nayeon was excited to see this, no one hardly knew what (Y/n)'s aegyo was like.

The maknae finally stood up where she could be seen clearly by everyone, her cheeks already red with embarrassment. The music started playing and the forced aegyo came out. She stopped halfway through, and fell to the ground; smacking the ground. Nayeon was laughing at (Y/n), enjoying the aegyo while it lasted.

-

Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon understood not doing aegyo, it was very embarrassing especially when you didn't want to do it.

"Unnie." (Y/n) whined from the couch, sickness lacing her tone. "Can you get me my medication?" Jeongyeon smirked and walked into the living room. "Where is it and you've got to do something for me to get it."

"On the counter." The sick girl said in a poor aegyo voice. "We'll have to deal with that for now, and I'll get your medicine."

-

Momo

It was your time of the month, which caused a lot of money going towards chocolate, hot packs, and medicine. You never looked forward to the schedules whenever you were on your period, especially the fan meets. Although you loved the fans and their support, it was horrifying whenever you were grumpy and forcing yourself to do aegyo; it clashed almost every single time. 

"(Y/n)-ah, can you please do something in a cute way?" A fan asked. You didn't want to, but to please the fan; you had done so. Momo, who was sitting right beside you, heard and squealed in her seat; pinching your cheek gently.

-

Sana

Being the master of cuteness, she would try and force you to do aegyo at least three times a week even if you didn't agree to do it. Sana loves when you do aegyo and would never make you not do it, unless you two are busy of course. "Can I call you mine?" You said in a cute voice. "I am yours already, baby." She laughed. "Oh yeah!"

-

Jihyo

She another who isn't into aegyo too much, but sometimes if she needs to be cheered up; you usually do it for her without any questions asked. "Come here and collect your cuddles jagi." You said with a cute tone and really bad pronunciation. "I'm coming." Jihyo giggled, wiping a few tears while she makes her way towards you. "I love you~."

"I love you too, thank you for being here (Y/n)."

-

Mina

Would never ever ask or force you to do aegyo, she knows that you don't like to do it even if you've never actually told her that. You'd usually hold her hand and grin cutely, but that would be the furthest you push your ability to be cute. Silence envelopes you two, but you both enjoy the silence whenever you guys are done with a full schedule. To be honest, Mina seems like she would do more aegyo, and she does when you two aren't busy and stressed.

-

Dahyun

Would love and cringe at your aegyo at the same time, but wouldn't force you to do it one bit. If you two guest starred on a show and they asked you both to do aegyo, you honestly would just to see Dahyun's reaction. Her reactions are amazing, and then when she does it; you would just laugh at her. Both of you would definitely be extra as hell when you do it though.

-

Chaeyoung

Another episode on Running Man, you were on a team with Chaeyoung and Jae-suk. Jihyo ran up behind you and tried to rip off your name-tag, but you turned around just in time. "Unnie, please don't eliminate me." Jihyo smirked, and patted your shoulder. "If you do aegyo, I'll spare you." Jae-suk already ran off, leaving you and Chaeyoung behind (she stayed because she wanted to protect you). You reluctantly did aegyo and Jihyo nodded in approval, leaving the two of you behind. "That was so cute." You looked at Chaeyoung who looked like she was having a mental breakdown after hearing that.

-

Tzuyu

You and Tzuyu were home alone since the older girls wanted to go shop, but you two weren't up to walking around all day. "Tzuyu-ah." You groaned from the couch. "Can you get the remote from the table?"

"You can get it yourself." She retorted. "Please?" You said in an aegyo-like tone. "No. You have legs." You sighed in defeat and got up to get the remote. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight."