28

leyla wakes up the next morning, a smile on her face from the memories of the night before. she climbs out of bed to get ready for the day ahead. she decides to put on a grey and mustard checkered skirt with a black long sleeve body suit and black vans. she starts to put on her makeup as luke sneaks up behind her and scares her by wrapping his arms round her shoulders.

"sorry, babe." he laughs, kissing the top of her head. he gets ready himself, sneaking glances at leyla.

soon enough they're both ready and they're putting on their shoes. they stand up and face each other.

"ready to go?" luke asks. leyla nods her head and luke steps closer to leyla, placing a finger under her chin to lift her head up, kissing her. "let's go."

they meet the boys in the living room and they all head out together to the centre of milan to grab some breakfast. the boys could tell that things were different between luke and leyla, they were even closer somehow. they decided to separate the two of them on the walk over to get them to talk.

calum walks beside luke as ashton and michael take leyla.

"so then, lukey boy." calum teases. "want to enlighten me on last night." luke laughs, knowing that calum can read him like a book.

"well we were talking and cuddling and then i said i wanted to kiss her and she told me to do it. and so we kissed a bit. a lot." luke smiles like a little boy and calum laughs.

"you're like a little boy in a sweet shop."

they reach the centre and look at the duomo before getting breakfast. they take plenty of photos like typical tourists and then head to a brunch bar looking over the city.

- - -

"what about this?" luke laughs, holding up a huge fur jacket against leyla, who was so small it would probably swallow her hole.

"go away." she giggles, hitting his chest, walking away.

a group of girls enter the shop and start whispering, noticing the boys. leyla keeps her distance as the boys take pictures and soon a large crowd forms. she heads out the shop without the boys, trying not to get caught up in it or cause anything. she was panicking slightly but tried to remain calm in the strange city.

she sits on the floor outside, feeling her breathing quickening. a pair of familiar boots appear in front of her and she looks up to see luke, a worried look on his face. he extends his hand out and she takes it. without a word he leads her down an alley so that they could have some privacy.

"come here." he pulls her in for a hug, and she desperately tries to hold in the tears. "sorry."

"it's not your fault. i just needed to leave."

"i know, but i should've been there with you."

"no, because they would've only followed you. you're so great to the fans and i won't stand in the way of that." luke pulls away and cups her cheek, wiping a stray tear. leyla stands on her tip toes and reaches up to kiss luke, he laughs and leans down to help her out. they exchange a quick kiss before leaving to find the boys again.

"alright?" ashton asks, seeing the two of them walking towards them. luke nods and they all head to navigli - the canal area to have lunch.

they reach it and leyla gasps, mesmerised by how beautiful it was. luke laughs and they take more photos.

they all head over to a restaurant and seat themselves at a table, beginning to look at the menu.

"what you getting?" luke asks leyla quietly.

"um, this pizza sounds kinda good?" leyla questions, pointing at a pizza on the menu that had peppers, mushrooms and onions on it.

luke looked slightly disgusted then just nodded in agreement - clearly not his taste.

the waiter soon comes around and the five of them order their food and drinks, attempting to speak Italian but failing pretty drastically.

- - -

5sosupdates:

5sos out in milan with fivesauceloveee !!
(picture attached)

133 likes | 67 retweets
23 May 18       12:34pm

5sosupdates:

fivesauceloveee was also seen at the show tonight !
(picture attached)

234 likes | 68 retweets
23 May 18      22:56pm

ilove5sauce:
fivesauceloveee what's going on with you and the boys???

12 likes | 4 retweets
23 May 18       22:59pm

5sosupdates:

fivesauceloveee and luke5sos seen holding hands today in Milan!! (picture attached)

122 likes | 99 retweets
23 May 18 23:01pm

lukehemmo:

are luke and that girl dating?

17 likes | 9 retweets
23 May 18 23:07pm

ashtonioirwinio:

luke and that girl look so happy

18 likes | 13 retweets
23 May 18 23:09pm

luke5sos:

meet my best friend leyla (picture attached)

23k likes | 22.3k retweets
23 May 18 23:09pm

fivesauceloveee:

me and lucas happen to be the bestest of friends so deal with it (ps. hes as great as we've all imagined) (picture attached)

1.2k likes | 1.3k retweets
23 May 18 23:10pm

- - -

luke and leyla smiled at each other, happy that they've come clean to the world. leyla flicked through the photos on her phone, content with the ones that were posted and that would be shared all over social media. she had chosen the picture of them hugging, looking at each other, smiling. luke had chosen two, that one and one where he was giving her a piggy back.

- - -

au: picture attached above is navigli, it's so beautiful!