Psychopathic [ slight M ]

Pairings : vhope

Contains : psychology, twisted love

Which both psychopath Taehyung and Hoseok love each other.

_____________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

Taehyung stared at the wall. His face blank not showing any emotion. His hand gripping his oversize sweater.

" Baby boy.. "

A sweet voice called Taehyung and he flinched. Taehyung quickly walked to the man who called him.

" Master.. "

Hoseok looked down and smiled. He patted Taehyung's head.

" Are you being a good boy when I'm not home? "

Taehyung nodded. He smiled and sat obediently on the floor.

" I brought you a new toy to play with.. "

Hoseok whispered. Taehyung's eyes lit up. Hoseok tossed a plastic bag on the floor.

" I know you love to experiment right? I brought you a special person for you to experiment with.. "

Hoseok slurred his words at the end. Taehyung kissed his cheek after getting a permission to do so.

" Thank you.. "

Taehyung said. He opened the plastic bag and smile when he saw a young boy in it.

He dragged the drugged and bloody boy and tide him on his favourite experiment table.

Hoseok sneaked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

" How about you show me how thankful you are? "

Hoseok whispered in Taehyung's ear and bit it lightly. Taehyung smiled sweetly and turned around to face Hoseok.

Hoseok caressed his cheek lovingly and his hand slowly traveled down to Taehyung's bandaged neck.

He gently squeezed Taehyung's neck. He put slight pressure because he knew how Taehyung was a slut for pain.

That explain why Taehyung's body were almost covered in bandage.
His hand, leg, wrist and neck were all bandaged.

Taehyung moaned. He gaze lovingly at Hoseok.

" You can do anything you want and I won't use safe word tonight.. "

Hoseok pecked Taehyung's lips. He smirked and lightly spanked Taehyung's butt.

" Can't wait to destroy this ass.. "

Taehyung giggled. He paid his attention back to his victim.

" Do you want to join me..? "

Hoseok raised his eyebrow. Taehyung rarely ever ask him to join. But he enjoyed it when they ' experiment ' together.

" Sure. "

Hoseok stand beside Taehyung and grabbed his favourite needle.

" Shall we begin? "

___________________________________

Taehyung wiped all the blood on him. He hanged the head of his victim and hanged it on the wall.

" So lovely.. "

He said with a smile as he stared at the wall that was full of his arts.

" Love.. "

Hoseok called out. Taehyung looked at him with a smile. Hoseok cupped Taehyung's cheek and kissed him lovingly.

Taehyung give in. His eyes fluttered close.

" I love you my baby.. "

" Love you too darling.. "

Both Taehyung and Hoseok loved each other. In a twisted way.

Their love was special. No one can't replaced any of them.

If one of them died, the other will too. If they ever leave each other, they promised will kill anyone who leave and then kill themselves.

Their love were both dangerous and lovely. Anyone would envy their love for each other.

They were both crazy. But all the best people are.

__________________________________

(a/n) sorry if it's too short. And what do you think about the new cover?