Space

A month and a half after Praimfaya

Living in space was an entirely new experience. On the ground, Nia could go and explore to her heart's content but now they were in a structure that was contained. The only thing that seemed to amuse Nia was the view she could find at any window.

There she could see the Earth she knew but also the sky that held the unknown. The feeling she got staring out the window was the one she often found in the butterfly field. She was able to find where she felt tranquil.

But of course her state of mind was the more difficult task. When she was on the ground and had made peace with her life, she was fine. Now she had taken an alternate route and it seemed to plague her. Her nights seemed to be filled with cold sweats and nightmares. Not to mention despite her and Bellamy's conversation they had yet to repair their relationship, leaving her to deal with it alone.

One thing she couldn't seem to bring herself to do is hold her sword. She had brought the weapon with her but since she put it aside in her room, the most she could do was look at it. It seemed to carry a heavy burden that weighted on her heart and now she didn't have a reason to carry it everyday.

Not to mention that despite being away from it all, the others had decided to train. They had often told Nia to go but she couldn't bring herself to.

"You should train. You want to be ready for when we get back." Echo announced making her way to Nia who was looking out one of the windows.

"I wish everyone would stop asking me to train. Trust me when I say that no one would be able to beat me." Nia responded not taking her eyes off the view in front of her.

"I bet I could." Echo commented back trying to find a way to get her more involved. And two warriors teaching is better than one.

Everyone had worked together for them to create a sense of routine, but Nia couldn't seem to hack the Skaikru skills like Emori and now Echo was training them. Her skill set was being a healer and there was normally nothing more than a small cut. The algae farm was growing but still wouldn't be edible until a week more. This left her to her own devices.

Nia scoffed at the idea. Echo was skilled yes but she was more into her weapons than combat. Trikru warriors were typically passed at different stages to strengthen their abilities. While Azgeda taught basics and merely recruited more.

"I'd like to see you try." She stated not wanting the situation to get more aggressive.

"Trikru and Azgeda, one on one, now that's a fight I'd love to see." Raven spoke alerting them of the others that went to find them. They has a task that needed more than one and needed them two when they caught the end of their conversation.

They all knew that out of all the clans Trikru and Azgeda were the top ones and always battled to overcome the other. Now they had two of their best warriors and having them both train them would benefit them all.