4:p2

(Song doesn't belong to me but I think it goes well with this chapter so enjoy)
Adora's POV
I pace around my room as glimmer walk I " ant sign of her glimmer" I sound like a lost puppy wanting its owner to come home you know this would happen adora I mentally slap myself " I knew we couldn't trust her" glimmer had a cold harsh tone to her voice she really didn't like it when I got hurt especially when catra did it "glimmer.....catra said something to me before she went" I see glimmer look worried but I know that she wanted to know " what did she say then don't keep me waiting" I rolled my eyes "she said she had a vision like a flash back like she knew what really happened in her past and how she got into the hoard she even knew what her mother looked like" glimmer was thinking hard " I mean she could be telling the truth shadow weather (? Sorry) nearly whipped your memory but....." why did she stop " but what glimmer tell me " god that girl knows how to worry me " catra's people died out 16 years ago" what the hell " so you knew about her maybe she of telling the truth" I started to panic " glimmer we need to find her"

Catra's POV
" your mum my mum" she smiled " catra I thought I lost you forever" I ran over to her and hugged her " I've found you.... tell me what I've missed" she smiled" well 16 years ago you where taken away from me and your father by the horde we hade to leave for a while and get our feet again before we could reclaim our land" wait that means " that means I'm a princess....." she nodded " but I've been raised to hate all princess and I must kill them at sight" her smiled dropped " what have then done to my sweet little girl" that made me angry " what have they done have you don't mum you never came to save me from that hell hole" she dropped her head" I'm sorry I wasn't there for you but I did try and when I did I lost your father I couldn't loose you to they said if I carried on they would kill you I couldn't have that" I started to cry " he is dead" a long pause " yes"
-time skip- catra's mum showed her around
"Mum this place is amazing" I whisk adora was here" mum I need you to come some where with me" she looked at me " where why what's wrong" I shook my head " nothing is wrong I need you to meet someone I need you to join the rebellion....."
------------------------------------------------- sorry it short I was only fishing off the last part of chapter 4 might update soon after this hose up maybe tomorrow ok bye Weridos-Imogen