𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑬

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙀 ˎˊ˗

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。˗ˏˋ 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙀  ˎˊ˗

xxx. MALIA TATE HAD A HARD TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE. It had been something that everyone assumed she had picked up from her nine years in her coyote form in the preserve, Malia didn't remember enough about before the crash to correct them.

She was betrayed quite a few times in her life. Her biological mother trying to kill her multiple times, her biological father using her and trying to turn her against her pack, her pack not telling her who her biological father was(or that she was even adopted in the first place) until she found out from the Deadpool, and her adoptive father putting her in Eichen House after she came back from living in the preserve for nine years.

Stiles Stilinski, her boyfriend and anchor, was someone that Malia thought she could always trust since the day he re-introduced himself to her at Eichen House(despite the fact that she punched him in the face as her first reaction). Even after Stiles hid that Peter Hale was her real father, she trusted him. She loved him.

His betrayal shouldn't have been too shocking to her. Afterward, she looked back and saw some of the warning signs that the internet told her about. She knew that he had been in love with Lydia Martin since childhood. Hell, Malia was the only person he's ever dated otherwise since he had been so hung up on Lydia for so long.

Yet she had been shocked when she found Lydia and Stiles making out in his room, the latter forgetting to text Malia and tell her not to come over.

He swore that he was planning to break up with Malia, that he wasn't planning on cheating for so long, but Malia blocked his words out.

Her anchor, the man she loved, had cheated on her with her pack member and a good friend. She was at loss on what to do, the familiar feeling of betrayal making her extremely uncomfortable.

Devastated and heartbroken, the nineteen-year-old werecoyote used her fake ID at a bar somewhat near Beacon Hills to drink, even though she couldn't get drunk.

This is when she met a random, hot guy whose name she barely remembered, most people knew him as Klaus Mikaelson.

They got to talking, Klaus instantly told her who he was(a supernatural being) and the two bonded over quite a few shared traits such as an insane parent trying to murder them and being the only one of their kind(not including Klaus' hybrids or Theo, who was a chimera and not a true Werecoyote).

One thing led to another, and they had sex. Plain and simple. A one-night-stand fueled by anger and heartbreak(mostly anger).

She left Beacon Hills a few days later with her best friend and pack member Hayley Marshall, a werewolf of a different type who was basically childhood best friends with her cousins Derek and Cora Hale.