The dinner

A A L I Y A H P O V
3pm
I woke up hella late and now Im just now getting done getting ready I put my pink slides on put my beats and    watch on then grab my phone and play Quando music because its fire. I grab my phone and ipad and walk downstairs to see everybody in the living room. I sit beside Kaylah " damn bitch u had to take all the fur off that damn polar bear ? " I said talkin about her shoes which made everybody laugh including her and she pushed me and said shutup. She took my headphones and put them on and said " and all my draws be Ralph Lauren " I guess ABG started lmao. " bitch thats my song " I took the headphones " its quando rondo niggaaa " we said together

" leeky told me if you love yo nigga love em to the fullest , dont put yo trust up in the bitches but em in the bullets ,  I told my brother light this that life before fame , I could do a hundred years and I still wont change these other niggas in these streets , they just  tryna make a name , he dont want that beef wit me cuz imma hit em with the flames , murder on my mind u must aint heard my last song"  by this time everybody was looking at me so yall kno me I looked back then back at them " da hell yall looking at? " I said and Quando had this big ass smile " Yo kno my songgg " I started laughing and said " yeah u fye cuz " which made his smile bigger if thats possible. Then I went upstairs for a minute and then Head on by  youngboy came on and I walked downstairs hype as hell. " RUN UP A CHECK MAKE THAT LIL HOE GIMMIE NECK " I yelled from upstairs. " HOP OFF A JET , LOOKING TO SEE WHERE IM AT " a voice that I didnt kno said so I walked downstairs to see youngboy sitting on the couch my mouth dropped . I Just walked back upstairs cuz I gotta be dreaming. Then I heard them all laughing.

Then Genie came on and thats my shit , I realized I left my phone downstairs sooo Kaylah playin all my favorite shit on purpose. I walked downstairs and he was looking at me WATERFALLS. Anyways I sat back in my spot , until my part came on so I just rapped the whole part , fuck it.

Talked to Future the other day and he say I need to change lanes (yeah)
'Cause they gon' try to count you out 'til you make them count you in (yeah)
Stimulate my brain (yeah, yeah) had to tell 'em I ain't leaving out the same way I came in
(Na, fuck what I saying)
Whole lot a heroin, I sell that shit right in front of my momma
Swear I would never run just like a man I'ma face my problems
Even when my voice fucked up
I'ma spit in the booth I'ma go in like a goblin
Nigga got me fucked up
'Ima spin on his block, I admit that I had shot him
VVss in my chain tell that hoe Young Thug everything
Hearing voices in brain hoping everything change
I been rolling through the streets and been clutching on my heat
I put blood all on my feet and I put cameras in my trees (baby)
Said I changed on you, but I feel that you changed on me
I say my prayers and you gon' sow just what you reap (yeah)
I been taking Adderall mixing it with lean (mixin' it wit lean)
Hope I don't wake up out my sleep

they all looked shocked " I dont wanna hurt nobody but still ride around wit that choppa , zoe life till the end told em free the main sniper " I said the last part and I heard Kaylah say " I told u " . " say say she kno every word " he said shocked I was dying he sat beside and said " wassam " . " wussup " I said back tryin not to flip the fuck out. Then Kaylah connect my phone to the surround sound speakers Dave had installed and play 38 heights by nba youngboy and thats my shit " live it up thats just what imma do cuz ian never had nunnn yea " me and Kaylah said at the same time while everybody else just laughed. Then she played Perfect by Dave and Chris Brown that he hasnt realized , why? idk. She sung chris brown part while I just nodded my head until Dave part came on.

"You deserve it 'cause you perfect You make every moment worth it I'm flyin' down Collins, I'm shirtless Just thinkin' how you might've curved it I knew you a minute, don't act like you don't know the businessI've been tryna get all up in itGave you my card, I don't know 'bout no limit They can't see us in it, that foreign was tinted Nowadays they get too borin' with niggas In love with that pussy, adorin' these women Bring out some Molly, bet all of them with itIf I take you shoppin', make sure it's expensive Nothin' feel better than knowin' that pussy for me. "