Chapter 13

the other day

"Stop the damn vote!" FP said walking into the Whyte Wyrm with Betty and Jughead following him from behind. Jughead placed the Picken's head on the table.

"What the hell were you doing at the dump last week, Tallboy?" FP asked Tallboy. Of course it was him who decapitated the statue.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Tallboy said calmly.

"Im talking about you cutting the head off Picken's statue, stashing it to the dump, where you were seem dumbass, so start spilling!" FP shouted

"Why'd you do it? Someone put you up to this?" Jughead asked.

"What's this Northsider doing here?" Tallboy said and pointed at Betty, completely ignoring my brother's question. "This is Serpent business, this is Serpent land"

"She's here, 'cause she's one of us!" Jughead said.

"You haven't answered my son's question..Why'd you do it?!" FP asked.

Tallboy explained that Hiram promised to sic the cops on the Serpents if he took the head, leading to a munity that would clear the way toward his own reign as the Serpent's leader. He also said that he would have the chance to kick Jughead out of the Serpents.

"So you did this to become a leader?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"He and Penny! You're Judas, Tallboy..And an idiot" Jughead said and looked at him.

"I really thought you were smarter, Tallboy" I said and giggled. 

Tallboy glared at me and said "Zip it! You're a just bitch who's sleeping with a Serpent! Why are you even here?"

"did you just called my girl a bitch?!" Sweet Pea said loudly
His blood was boiling now. He was about to punch Tallboy but Jughead stopped him.

"Tallboy, you better shut up or I'll make you shut up" I growled at him and stepped closer to where he was sitting.

"you're hot when you're mad" Sweet Pea whispered and curled his hands around my waist.  Jughead heard it and looked at us disgusted. I just rolled my eyes.

"enough!" FP yelled. "you betrayed your own kind Tallboy,you broke Serpent law! What should we do with this lowlife?" FP asked and looked at us.

"Strip him off his jacket, exile him" Jughead said.

"All those in favor?" FP said and everyone raised their hand. FP let out a little laugh. "Looks like this piece of trash and I got a long ride ahead of us"

-
two days later

"Hiram will be hosting a meeting at the Pembrooke with the New York families" Betty explained.

"So my dad offered the Lodge family lake house, to me and Archie for a whole weekend! And I thought that it's a great idea to invite Jughead and Betty!! Besides, we definitely need a romantic getaway!" Veronica said and she grinned at me. Okay so why are they telling me that?

"And I told Sweet Pea, since you guys are a couple...And he agreed!" Jughead said and smiled.

"How do you know?!" I asked nervously. Veronica gave me a smirk.

"Sweet Pea literally told it to all the Serpents.." Jughead chuckled.  "dad knows too" Jughead continued.

I widened my eyes. "what?!"

"It's fine with him through, he trusts Sweet Pea" Jughead said and shrugged. I sighed in relief and then looked at Betty.

"Don't tell mom" I said and shook my head. Betty nodded.

"Anyway, are you going to come?" Archie asked me

"Of course Andrews! As long as Sweet Pea agrees, I'm in" I smiled and looked at all of them. Sweet Pea walked in, with Cheryl Blossom following him from behind.

"hi babe" He said and sat next to me. He clearly seemed annoyed. I looked at him with confusion. "what's wrong?" I whispered but before he could answer, Cheryl spoke up.

"I heard that you guys, are having a trip on the weekend! And I wouldn't miss the chance to leave my house for 2 days! When are we leaving?" Cheryl said and smiled.

"She's been following and asking me this for 2 minutes now!" Sweet Pea whispered-yelled to me. So that's why he was annoyed..

"You're not invited, Cheryl" I said and crossed my arms. She gave me a questioned look.

"It’s a couples-only trip. Sorry Cheryl" Veronica said and Cheryl's smile disappeared.

"Oh... I see.. Well, then, have fun at your little trip!"  She said and left.

-

As we stepped out of the car, me and Betty shared a look. The place was absolutely amazing!

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Lodge family lake house, or how I call it, the Lodge Lodge!" Veronica said with excitement.

"wow" I said, looking around with surprise. Jughead nodded in agreement.

"cute huh?" Veronica asked smiling.

"cute?! This place is fucking beautiful" Sweet Pea said and helped me take out my suitcase from the car.

"Wait until you see how is it inside!" Veronica said and giggled.

When we all went into the house our jaws dropped. "this place is huge!" Betty said as she entered inside.

"How many bedrooms d-"

"I don't know, like 5?" Veronica cut me off. 5? Okay, seriously can I get a house like this for free? Nope,I definitely can't.

"and we'll pick the best one!" Sweet Pea said and winked at me. I gave him a smirk.

Suddenly Jug's phone rang. He didn't say anything, he just went outside to talk. We all followed him outside. After a moment he turned off his phone and looked at Betty and furrowed his eyebrows.

"who was it?" Betty asked.

"It was Cheryl. You and Archie kissed and you didn't tell me? I mean, we weren't together at the time but-" Jughead stopped and sighed.  "couldn't you just tell me?"

"Jug.." Betty said and looked at him sadly. Jughead ran inside and Betty followed him. Archie and Veronica stood there in silence.

Sweet Pea and I looked at each other, also not saying a word. We have to let them solve this by their own.

-

too much drama for Sweet Pea and Grace *_*