{1}Zion: School

(This takes place before the apocalypse. Felt like popping out two of these bad boys today ;)

You sat in your first period class, looking out the window. The teacher was blabbing on about some book and a subliminal meaning. "It's just some guy with magic aight." You thought.

Thwap!

You feel something hit your side.

Thwap!

Something else hits your arm. Looking down, you notice and see two crumpled up pieces of paper. You look behind you, where the paper was coming from. "Can you quit it?" You hiss, seeing a guy with red hair and yellowish eyes. His legs propped up on his desk.

"Sure." He smugly said.

You roll your eyes and turn back to the front of the class. A few minutes later, you feel something tap your shoulder once again. "Dude!" Right as you turn around the bell rings and class is dismissed.

"Was that necessary?" You yell at the guy.

"What's your name?" He asked you, like you weren't screaming at him.

You stand there for a second, dumbfounded. "W-What?"

"I'm Zion. What's your name."

"Y/N?..." You say, feeling confused.

"I like you."

"What?"

Ring!!!

The warning bell rings, signaling the next class is getting ready to start.

"Sorry, I've got to get to class. See you around." He walks out of the classroom. Leaving you there to understand what just happened.

"Ma'am?" The teacher snaps you back to class. "Class is getting ready to start. Hurry to class."

"R-right."