Caught

"Go, it's your time to shine now." I smiled at her, knowing it's very hard to be an idol, but I'm lucky that she's my girlfriend, everybody knew.

"Thank you baby." She replied, using her aegyo.

"Stop doing that." I pouted and she just giggled.

"Are you gonna stay here or nah?" She asked as she kissed my pout away.

"Nah, I have some few errands." I lied and pecked her lips.

"Okay, gotta go. Byeee." She waved her hand as she was walking to the stage.

I saw her change her attitude for being a cute one to a badass once she stepped on the stage.

I saw how wild the crowd and they jumped into the beat of her songs.

I smiled at the thought that she's my girlfriend and I'm so fucking happy, and finally I can put a ring on her.

I went outside just to met my friends with the things that I wanted for the proposal. I called them in and arranged the things in her room and finding their position to surprise Jennie.

I asked for permission from the parents of Jennie and luckily they approved, saying I'm the one for Jennie, and that words just want me to kiss their daughter in front of them.

I smiled from ear to ear, as she finishes her last song with her gummy smile, as she was walking to the backstage and coming straight to her room. I can feel my heart beat so loud that I know the crowds can hear it.

I signaled my friends to go outside because I'm the first one who will surprised her and after she will say 'yes' they can come in.

They just nodded and quietly walked away, and turn off the lights.

I tightened the hold of the box behind me, because I'm freaking afraid of the dark and also nervous as fuck.

I heard the door opened.

"Don't worry, she's not here." I heard her say those words and as the lights turned on. I was the one who's more surprised.

She was busy kissing another man and she didn't noticed my presence.

"I thought you love her." The man spoke as he was busy roaming her hands on Jennie's body.

"No, I don't." Her words really want me to slap her hard, but I love her too much to do it to her.

I left the box on the table as I walked away to the other door, without her noticing me and without my friend noticing I left on the other door.

Jennie's POV

"Congratulations!"

We stopped what we are doing and saw my friends and Lisa's friends gathered around.

They looked all shocked as they caught me with a man. Anger and disappointment written on their faces and they throw the things they were holding on the ground.

They all walked out and as I followed my gaze to them, there's a box on the table, not just an ordinary box but I know it's very special. I looked around for confirmation and I'm sure as hell that Lisa was gonna propose to me, but I think she saw us, or rather me, cheating on her.

Y'all I love them all.

OT4