𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

06/06/2020

hey everyone!!! this is june 2020 me, not from like late 2018-19

if you read this before, and i triggered you, i'm so, so, so sorry! i was really uneducated on how to be sensitive on these topics and i've now been educated on how potentially sensitive these topics could be for some people and i really felt bad about the lack of potential warnings i gave for people who could be triggered by the sensitive topics i included in this. 

so i added basic tws in the description, but that definitely wasn't enough! i unpublished 661 AND promise... i knew it wasn't right there were some scenes i just wasn't comfy with myself having up and that weren't okay at all.

but i really am proud of this at the same time, so i've gone through and edited and added appropriate tws throughout the story as to make sure i am being a decent author and im not just leaving you as a reader in the dark... promise is still unpublished at the time of this notice, but i plan on doing the same and getting it up today or working on it for the next few days!!!

if you haven't read this before, thank you for reading!!! THERE IS A SEQUEL SO MAYBE CHECK THAT OUT ONCE I REPUBLISH IT HAHA

i LOVE reading your comments (old comments were really the reason i republished this; SO many people wrote positive comments and it made me feel so good) thank you for reading and upvoting and commenting and everything it all means a lot to me!!!

regardless if you've read this or not before, if i've left something in that needs proper tw that i might've missed or just concerns about something i've written please message me!!! or comment, or anything just let me know so i can add them i want everyone to be as comfy as possibly while reading this and i don't want to trigger any one so please tell me if i've missed something!!!

i love each and every one of you (you too ghost readers) i hope you enjoyed!!! 

-eli