twenty four.

jungkook's pov

taehyung wouldn't stop apologizing.

he just kept sobbing as he covered his beautiful face with his hands.

i wanted nothing more than to comfort him but i knew it wasn't the right time to do so.

my anger had worn off significantly, hurt was the only emotion that coursed through my veins.

"im sorry." he sobbed over and over again.

"just tell me what the fuck happened." i spoke through gritted teeth.

"h-he has been bothering me s-since t-the first day that he came here." taehyung paused when he heard my sharp inhale.

"a-at first he just kept staring, t-then he started talking to m-e... inappropriately. he... he started waiting for me after class to harass me, that's why i always wanted you there. i was so scared jungkook. i-i know i should've said something, b-but i felt ashamed and embarrassed. n-no one had ever made me so uncomfortable and i didn't know how to handle it."

he sobbed as he looked at me with hot tears streaming down his face.

my own eyes became glossy as i felt the raw emotion and pain in his voice.

how did i fail to notice that taehyung was being sexually harassed?

my own boyfriend for fucks sake.

"did he-did he touch you?" i tensed at my own words but i needed to know.

taehyung shook his head rapidly, "no, not like that. i never let him get that far. he tried to kiss me once but i managed to get away. he just... he would g-grab my waist and he s-slapped my bottom once... jungkook, i don't know what would have happened if you hadnt walked into that room." taehyung's voice became below a whisper.

it became hard to swallow as i tried to process everything that he was telling me.

my hands balled into fists as i told myself that i needed to go back and finish kisoo off.

he needed to suffer for making my taehyung suffer.

and then the overwhelming need to comfort taehyung hit me like a ton of bricks.

i slowly approached him, gently wrapping my arms around him. this time i didn't miss the way he flinched at my actions.

it hurt.

"im so sorry love. im so sorry." i whispered as taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my chest.

his sobs were loud and heartbreaking as my own tears streamed down my face.

i had failed to protect him.

-

wouch! that shit hurted ):