12.0 H20

"It says he lives at 2311 Washberry Lane. He has 3 kids and a wife." Ski said. I nodded.

"What do you have on the train?" I asked X.

"The train comes Tuesday at 12:30 am so we'll need to wear something dark. It's Sunday. The train goes pretty fast so we'll be in Miami by sunrise. We could stay until Thursday cause that's when the train will make a round trip back up here in Broward." He explain.

"Okay good." I simply said.

"We need money. I have about 500 to my name right now. What about y'all,?" I added.

"I have about 3 thousand at home." X said.

"Okay we only need 1,000 because we have to get an Uber to the train and a Uber to my Dad's house the we need money for Uber's back."  I said they nodded.

"You guys could spend the night here because we need to prepare tomorrow." I said. I got up off the blanket I was sitting on and looked at the papers I had pinned up on the wall.

"So what are you gonna do when you get to your dads house?" Ski said breaking the silence. I turned around and looked at him for a second.

"Honestly I don't really know." I said. Suddenly my anxiety kicked in. What if he's not happy to see me. What if he doesn't even remember he has a daughter back in Broward.

He had left when my mom was about 4 years into her sentence. He said he was tired of holding her down. That he was tired of sitting at home waiting for her and that he couldn't take it any longer. Surely, he packet his bags and left. He left me and my brothers with my nana. Back then she wasn't brain dead. She had a tumor in her brain but she was somewhat fit to take care of us. I had to start taking care of my brothers when I was 16. That was when she was pronounced brain dead at the hospital.

"I'll be back..." My dad said. His voice was shaky. He was on the verge of tears. He had bags in his hand. Nana begged him to stay. Or to at least take us with him.

"Mijo take us with you. Or at least the kids!" Nana yelled.

It's crazy.

It must hurt to see your own son leave you and his whole family to be with some home wrecker. To leave you in the dirt to go live lavish. He has the right to be upset. I'm not even his biological daughter. My mom cheated on him back in the day. But he still stayed down. I was the reason this family is shit and my mom never passed up a chance to remind me. I was only 11 when this happened.

Only a few months later did Jahseh move in next door. I noticed but he never came out. He was basically never there. Every time he was on his porch he had on a ankle monitor. I wonder what made him want to even talk to me 2 weeks ago?

"Sam?" Jahseh semi yelled. He snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him for a second.

"Yo you good?" Ski asked. I nodded pretty slowly. He titled his head.

"No you're not. What's bothering you?" Jahseh asked. There's that genuine tone again. It's just something about it.

"I don't know. Well I'm just thinking about what we're about to pull. So many years ago he left. What if he hates me. Just because I'm another mans child. What if he wants nothing to do with us anymore. What if he was just looking the perfect time to ditch us and go be with a nicer, prettier woman. You know?" I said. Honestly at this point I was just venting. I had completely forgotten what he had asked me. I was just letting my feelings flow.

"Come here, babygirl." Jahseh said. Ski gave him a look. Kinda like a 'I see you homie' look. I walked over to him slowly and sat next to me. He put his arm over my shoulder.

"If that nigga don't want you He straight pussy. He ran away from a whole family that he built to be with some bitch that probably got wack pussy. A real nigga don't run away from his problems. He solves them. We got you." Ski put his arm around me as well bringing us into a group hug kind of thing.

"Now we're gonna do this this thing and find your dad. Think of it as doing it for your brothers, your mother." Ski said. I nodded. Tears started to rim my eyes. Why haven't I talked to Jahseh ever before? We've lived next to each other for about 7 years. Where was this support when my dad left or when my nana was pronounced brain dead? Either way... I'm thankful.

1,067 likes | liked by theslumpgod , xxxtentacion and derekkingSammysam_

Sammysam_.: Catch me in Miami 🤪 (please don't)

View all comments

Derekking: 🥰
Donthedon: Bitch 😒
Xxxtentacion: babygirl 💛
Amayalay: Oh so you commenting on other bitches photos?
No more pussy for you^