Cedric/ What Happened?

A/N the video above I thought was cool so I added it. 🙃🙃

I knew that I wasn't pretty, braces, glasses, hair I couldn't tame

I knew that I wasn't pretty, braces, glasses, hair I couldn't tame. But I didn't care about it. My self-esteem was high and I didn't care about why people said.

I had Harry, Ron and Hermione, who often got talked about too, even if I thought Hermione was beautiful.

I had stayed at the Weasleys for the last days, which meant Im going to the Quiddich World Cup. We're currently walking to Amos Diggory, it's good Cedric wasn't here, I have had a crush on him since 2nd year.

Suddenly Cedric drops from a tree he shakes Mr. Weasleys hand. As Amos and Arthur began to walk, Cedric looked at all of us. He stared at me with a smile before following his dad.

Ginny smirked at me, "Someone has a crush on you." I shoved her lightly before the Twins began to push us forward. Once we got to the boot, Harry began to question it as we grabbed on. They began counting so I grabbed Harry and put his hand on.

"Let go!" Amos Yelled so we all did, not knowing how to land. We began to fall, someone grabbed me. I noticed it was Cedric so he helped me land without falling on my face.

"Thanks Cedric." I thanked before the Twins pulled me away from muttering about him being, 'Pretty Boy Diggory.'
—————
After the events of the Cup, I went home, where it all happened....
It  was finally my 4th year at Hogwarts, I was happy and scared.
Happy to see all of my friends, scared that I got my braces removed, have contacts and charmed my hair to straight locks that curl at the bottom.

—————
I quickly got on the train, covering myself with a clock and going to Golden Quarter compartment. Sitting down beside the window and waited for everyone to come and join me.

Soon the door opened to reveal Harry, Ron, and Hermione who all smiled at me. I smiled brightly at them forgetting I didn't have braces. They all studied my features as they noticed the I didn't look like myself.

"What? I got my braces off, contacts and charmed my hair!" I scoffed as they sat down.

Ron started at me, "But we didn't think you'd be so bloody gorgeous."
Harry smacked him upside the head.

Hermione glared at Ron, "Lovely, Ronald thats the smartest thing you've said since I met you." She muttered sarcastically, I laughed at the two as they began to bicker.

When me and Hermione went to change everyone stared at me. "Hermione do I look alright? Everyone's staring at me." I muttered shutting the door behind me.

"Of corse you do! You looked beautiful as always just no ones seen you like this before. But you always looked beautiful to me.."

I smiled, "Thanks Mione."  I thanked before I began to change into my Gryffindor uniform.

Once we walked out someone stopped me. It was none other than  Cedric Diggory, himself. I smiled at the boy I spent time with and who saved me from death. "Hi Cedric!"

He stared at me, "What happened? You don't look like you did last week." I cocked my head to the side.

Did I look so different that even Cedric Bloody Diggory cared? Why did he care we talked a few times but that's it, so why?

"Yeah, I got my braces off, got contacts and charmed my hair. It's really nothing, I still look the same enough you know who I am." I joked a bite but he didn't laugh.

Hermione then called me so I looked at Cedric, "I have to go. See you at Hogwarts!" I then walked off to meet Hermione.
—————
All everyone has been talking about is the Yule Ball, I wanted to go with Cedric, but he asked Chang. So many boys started to ask me but I knew they liked me looks.

I sat down beside Harry with an angry sigh. "Why can't a boy ask me to the damn Ball without it going with my looks?! Last year no one would have asked me except a desperate Ron!" Harry chuckled.

"Go with me to the ball. As friends of course..." I smiled giving Harry a nod, "Sure, thanks Harry see you tomorrow!" I waved goodbye to my best friend.

——————
Day of the Yule Ball

I walked downstairs into the Common Room

I walked downstairs into the Common Room. I walked over to Harry with a smile of my face. "Ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah, let's say I am." We walked out of the Common Room to the Great Hall. McGonagall ran over to us.

"You two wait over there for the opening dance." My eyes widened as Harry pulled me over there.

Harry laughed at my face, "Opening Dance! Bloody hell Harry! Why didn't you warn me?!"

Harry smirked, "Because you would've said no." I shoved him lightly as Cedric and Cho walked over to us.

I stared into Cedrics eyes as he did mine, Cho and Harry doing the same. I looked down, hitting Harry as well. "You look beautiful Cho."

"You do too, YN." We smiled at each other both realizing we wanted to switch dates. But that would be rude.

McGonagall came back, "Line up everyone." I went to Harry as Cho and Cedric stood in front of us. We walked in and everyone stared at us.

The dance began, Harry tried so hard to not step on my toes, but to be fair I stepped on his too.
—————
At the end of the night Harry left with Ron leaving me here. I got Hermione to go back to Krum, but I was alone. The chair beside me pulled and Cedric sat down. "Both our dates left then." I chuckled at his statement.

"Ron kept bothering so Harry had to go." I explain.

Cedric sighed, "Cho left because her friend got cheated on and dumped." I wince slightly, "That hurt me. Harry has a crush on Cho."

Cedric smiled softly at me, "Cho likes Harry." We both chuckled.

"Do you want to dance?" Cedric asked me before pulling me up big waiting for a reply. "Wait."

I gave him a confused look before he pulled my old glasses out and placed them on my face. "There! Now I'm dancing with the YN I fell in love with."

I felt myself blush as he pulled me into a kiss. A few seconds in I relaxed and kissed back. He loves me...