When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

"Well, it's nice to see you Kel, I guess Rea and I had better go. The movie is starting soon." Freya said while she grabbed my hand. 

"Okay. Bye Frey. Nice to see you Rea." Kelly's face looked like she was about to cry. 

"What's wrong ?" I asked Freya. She didn't look good either. 

"Sorry. It just hurt to see her," she said, still walking and holding my hand. 

"Are you okay?" I guess she still liked her. And her ex was gorgeous. 

"I'm fine. Duh. I can't feel down when I'm going to watch a movie with a beautiful model can I?" she said while smiling. I just noticed she had dimples. She's so cute. 

"That's right. If you act like that, I'm going to ditch you." I said with a smug smile on my face.

"Right. Nice one," she laughed. "Oh... I just noticed that I'm holding your hand," she said absentmindedly and let my hand go slowly. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. Do you mind?" I shook my head. 

"Not at all." she smiled.

"Good then." We searched for our seat. Once we found them, we put on our 3D glasses. A few minutes later, the movie started. I loved it. I guess I just have to wait 4-6 years from now to see the next movie because it takes so long for the Resident Evil Series to be made. I just had to be patient. 

"That was awesome. Let's go grab something to eat. I'm starving." 

"Sure. What do you want to eat ? Flesh and blood?" I let out a little laugh. 

"Real funny. I'm not a zombie you know." 

"Yeah, yeah. So? What do you want to eat?" 

"I dunno. How about pizza?" I suggested. 

"Sure. I love pizza." 

"Cool. Let's go. I'll get the car. You can wait here," she said while walking to the parking lot. I waited for her at the front of the cinema. Her car was pretty far from the cinema, it was nice of her to let me wait here. While I waited, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was a tall guy. Light brown hair, hazel eyes, very handsome. Strong jaw line, cleft chin, straight nose. He was super hot. He also dressed nicely. 

"Hey. How come somebody as beautiful as you is standing here alone?" the guy said with a broad English accent. 

"I'm waiting for my friend," I said. 

"Is that so? By the way. I'm Diominuiq," he said while offering me to shake hands with him.