The trap

A A L I Y A H P O V
We just got done shooting the workers , now we walkin in the office to see my uncle and odell getting top from 2 different girls " GET THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT " Kaylah said making our presence known. They screamed and ran out but I shot both of them on they way out , nasty ass bitches.

" well if it isn't my beautiful nieces " my uncle said , Kaylah got caught slipping and odell tackled her so I shot him in the shoulder then pistol whipped him , kaylah got up and my uncle shot me in my stomach and Kaylah ran to me crying.

" run " I said looking into her glossy eyes and thats exactly what she did , my uncle was calling somebody " I SHOT HER , I SHOT MY OWN NIECE BECAUSE OF YOU " he shouted into the phone ,I hope Kaylah left , she has a life ahead of her and she can take my clothing company, I smiled thinking about that but quickly coughed up blood.

K A Y L A H P O V
I ran outside crying and I fell on the ground , but i got my ass up this aint no scary movie where the black person die HEELL NAHHH. I was about to open the door when I heard bae and izzy voice "nigga they gon be dead by the time we get up there , yall walking like sloths was on zootopia. " quando said making me chuckle and run over there

They all raised they guns " DAMN " I said " aaliyahhhh " i said crying into dave arms . " what happened " dave said looking into my eyes

" SHE IS DEAD , SHE IS GONE , SHE TOOK A BULLET FOR ME AND NOW SHES DEAD " I said crying. " uncle d shot her in the stomach and she told me to run so didnt get shot " I said hyperventilating.

" bro calm down " quando said seriously. " calm down? nigga u calm the fuck down"

" KAYLAH " i heard a female voice yell. I went to the car and seen aaliyah siting against it holding her stomach and coughing up blood.

" AALIYAH COME ON , YOU GOTTA GET UP " I yelled at her tryna pick her up then I them big foot ass niggas come up. " hell nah dawg " she said couching " its my time " she said. I looked at her like she was dumb

" girl bring ya ass " dave said picking her up sitting her in the back seat and I got in the back wit her and the boys went to get Daves car.

I looked at aaliyah and saw her eyes rolling back " NO AALIYAH DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES DUDE " Dave yelled crying. The first time I seen him cry.

" I love u twin , u got this rap shit " she coughed then continued " going for u dude , let that shit ride and when u get famous , make sure u shine for me " she said reaching over rubbing his shoulder.

" lill susss , u better do this model shit ight? dont let nobody tell u , u cant do this shit cuz im telling u rn u can , and will oh andd u can have my clothing company. " she said smiling.

" tell quando I said " quando rondo niggggaaa " and do this rap shit even if I dont make it to learn every lyric to every song " she said lowkey laughing

" tell izzy I said he my lil boo and I love him okay? " I nodded " tell kentrell he still my favorite rapper even after death". she said looking at the roof. " oh and mom and dad i said get back together and i love them " she paused " I love yall " she said with tears coming down.

" we almost there sus hang in there " dave said with a cracked voice. " AALIYAH " I looked down to see her eyes closed " FUCK " he punched the wheel as he turned into the hospital

we ran in and they took her immediately and said we couldnt go , dave almost caused a scene but I pulled his arm to come into the waiting room.

In the waiting room it was , Kentrell , Izzy , Qaundo and my parents. I just broke down crying. " it shoulda been me " I said hyperventilating again.

" CAN WE GET A NURSE " my dad yelled as the brung the oxygen tank " here you go ma'am " as I breathe in and out and eventually calmed down after 5 minutes. " um Aaliyah wanted me to tell yall some things.

" quando she said " quando rondo nigga and that if she dont make it continue to did this rap shit even though she cant learn word for word and be hyping u up in the crowd " I said laughing , he chuckled and wiped the tears that fell.

" Ummm " I said pausing because I was about to cry again , I just let them fall " she said to Kentrell that u still her favorite rapper even after death and she love u " which made him smile hella hard.

" izzy she said that u her lil boo and she loves u "I said smiling cuz they would be cute  " aww omg thats cute " my mom said smiling threw her tears.

" mom and dad she said that yall needa get back to together and that she loves yall " I said which made my mom cry harder.

I Z Z Y P O V

ayyyy , im her lil boo. She my lil boo to , thats why she needa pull threw this so we can finally get together.

we stayed at the hospital all night and its 7am and we still havent heard nothing. Everybody tired and everybody missing school today.

" is this the Henderson family? " a Doctor said walking into the waiting room we all stood up and said " yes ". " well we have some good and bad news. The good news is , we were able to remove the bullet and stitch her up pretty good. The bad news is that shes in a coma and we won't know when she will wake up. " he said sighing.

" Any questions? " he asked

" yes can we see her? " I said for the first time since we been here " oh yes almost forgot , she is in  room 507 which is a lounge room if you all wanted to stay " he said " thank you " we all said at the same time and walked to the room. Quando walked in first.

but he walked back out with the quickness " oh hell nah dawg I cant " he said with tears in his eyes. Then we all walked in and she was very pale and she looked dead . her mom gasped and looked away and Kaylah cried and Dave just had an unreadable look on his face.

I just looked and saw she still looking beautiful after all of this...

———————————-
End of the chapter, I was gonna make her die buttt 😂😂😂😂 then it wouldnt be no story