21. ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉᵈ

"[Y/n] Cupcake, I'll be going to work. Please don't do anything that'll make me punish you~" Alex purred out the last sentence, making [Y/n] cringe.

Alex kissed [Y/n] cheeks, while all she gave in return was stink eyes, 'would've been better if it was Tadashi.' [Y/n] thought as a sudden feeling of sadness waved over her.

After he left the basement, [Y/n] heard the front door open and close after 5 minutes. Slowly stalking towards the basement door, she thought, 'of course the door would be locked. but it doesn't hurt to try once, does it?'

[Y/n] tried to pull the door, and much to her surprise, the door opened easily. Despite feeling suspicious, she ran straight without looking anywhere else towards the front door. She felt the heaven's light shine upon her.

But that light shattered, when she felt a hand suddenly grab hers, causing her to jerk backwards.

Alex hugged [Y/n] from back and buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling deeply. "guess I really have to punish you, [Y/n]."

[Y/n] opened her mouth to scream but Alex put a hand over her mouth and dragged her to hell, er, the basement.

"I freed you of your bounds and this is how you thank me? I warned you, not to do anything punishable, but, I'm sure, I'll be enjoying it~"

Alex threw her on the chair as she painfully landed on her butt. Groaning, [Y/n] tried to sit up straight and struggle, but Alex moved fast and handcuffed her hands and legs to the chair. "Alex. . .we don't have to go through this, I'm asking you again, politely, let me go you son of a maggot!!"

But the son of a maggot paid no attention to her threats as he sat down on her lap, both of his legs on each side of her waist, and cupped her face.

"T-the red river still flows!"

"Cupcake, it's been 7 days. Don't lie to me~" Alex smirked as he licked [Y/n]'s lips.

"ALEX DON'T!!!! I HATE YOU!"

Alex was shocked but smiled never less, "even though it hurts me baby, I'm in love with the way you hate me." With that, he kissed her roughly, [Y/n] tried to speak but that resulted in opening her mouth. Alex took the opportunity and slid his tongue in her mouth. He moaned and cupped [Y/n]'s right breast, while his other hand held her back-head.

He pulled out after what seemed a minute, panting heavily with a deep scarlet blush, "ah [Y/n]~"

He hugged her tightly, while [Y/n] buried her face in the crook of his neck. Alex smiled thinking that she gave up. But his eyes widened when he felt [Y/n] bite his shoulder, hard.

A loud scream filled the almost empty basement- or so [Y/n] thought she would hear. Instead, what she heard surprised her.

"A-AHHHHHH~" Alex moaned out loudly as he sensually rubbed [Y/n]'s back while his other hand played with her hair. "Bite me ha-harder, ah~" Alex moaned out in pure bliss.

[Y/n]'s tongue accidentally grazed his shoulder making him shudder. [Y/n] pulled back in shock, "wha-what?" "Hurt me more, [Y/n]!~"

'Is. . .is this some kind of loli hentai?!'

[Y/n] tried to move back, but couldn't because of her restraints.

Once Alex realized he wasn't going to get his satisfaction, he attacked [Y/n]'s neck, sucking and licking, leaving hickeys. She let out a groan and bit her tongue to not let out any accidental moans.

[Y/n] thrashed around violently when she felt his hands under her shirt, squeezing her breasts.

"S-STOP YOU CHICKEN NUGGET!!"

But Alex did not stop, instead, he lifted her shirt up to her shoulder along with her bra.

His brown eyes were covered with lust as he hungrily sucked on her breasts, licking the tip and pushing it in while sucking.

When [Y/n] saw the basement door open, she screamed out loud. But her scream was soon cut off when Alex shot out his hand and inserted his fingers into her mouth. His first two fingers were holding down [Y/n]'s tongue, while he continued sucking.

His left hand went down into her pants, rubbing her clothed lower region. "Oh [Y/n], you already feel so good down there~" Alex spoke as he got down from [Y/n]'s lap and sat down in front of her. He looked up at her with his scarlet blush and glazed eyes.

'Yup, definitely a loli hentai.'

Before Alex could speak again, a loud bang resonated through the house. Alex stood up, hurriedly fixed [Y/n]'s clothes. Just when he had finished fixing her, foot steps stopped at the basement door.

And there, stood a tall figure with a gun in his left hand. His deep blue eyes shined dangerously, and let out, which can rival a wolf, growl.