47. Dinner..🍟🍔

"I love this place..It always calms me down.", Ananya said.

"Ya, Mumbai is always peaceful at night", Karan replied.

Ananya and Karan have come to Marine drive at 11 in night.

"Ananya, do you know that my mom had called your mom today and invited for dinner at my place tomorrow?", Karan asked.

"No mom didn't tell me anything,  may be she forgot", Ananya replied.

"Ok , then let's go", Karan said.

Both of them moved towards their car. It has become their routine to meet each other everyday even if it is just for 5 minutes and weekly they come to Marine drive.

Karan dropped Ananya at her place and then went to his home. His parents were asleep so he just changed in his night clothes and went to sleep.

Next day..
"Good morning Karan", his mom said while placing his breakfast on the table.

"Good morning mom",Karan replied.

"You know na today Ananya's family will come for dinner, so please try to come home early", his mom told.

"He will be before time don't worry", his father said teasingly.

"Why?" His mom asked cofused.

"Arey Ananya is coming na , so he will be before time", his dad said laughing.

Karan blushed at his father's comments but didn't say anything.

"Did you see something red on karan's cheeks?" Karan's father asked to his wife.

"Stop teasing my child and have your breakfast",his mom said to his father.

Today's breakfast for Karan was  full of embarrassment, by the way his father was teasing him. His father didn't leave a single chance to tease him.

"Dad , please don't tease me in front of Ananya and her parents, please", Karan pleaded to his father.

"I will think about that", his father said giving him a evil smile.

"Karan shall I talk to Ananya's parents about your marriage",his mom asked.

"No mom , don't talk anything right now, first let me propose Ananya and then you talk to her parents", Karan told his mother.

"Ok", his mom said and went to kitchen.

Karan bid bye to his parents and went to the hospital.

On the other side Ananya's parents were very excited to meet Karan and his parents. From the day they have come here they have heared alot about Karan and his family from Ananya. Sometimes they feel there daughter is no more there's as she always talks about Karan and his family. They have seen adoration for Karan's parents and love for Karan in Ananya's eyes but she is still not aware about her own feelings.

"Mom , I am leaving", Ananya shouted from the living room.

"Ok ,but atleast tell me what gift should we take for Karan and his family", her mom asked from kitchen.

" You figure out something ,I am getting late so bye", she shouted and went from their.

"What should we get for Karan and his family?", Ananya's mom asked Simran.

"Get saree for his mom and for karan , ask di", Simran advice.

"Ok then let's go for shopping , we will get some fruits , sweets and saree for them", her mom said.