Chapter 9

Lisa's PoV
This day is so boring. Really. I mean it. I should have cut classes , I think? This subject is so boring as hell. I don't know. I just don't like it.

I decided to excuse myself to went to the comfort room. Yes, I lied. Hello? Earth Science is so boring. I hate it—

"Where are you going?"I was shook when somebody talk. I turn around to see it– Damn. Why is she here?

"Out?"I answered indirectly. She raise a brow that made me sigh. Fucking self. "Earth Science is so boring"I said. She shake her head before answering. "You shouldn't do cutting classes"she warned me so I gulp.

"I'm sorry ,okay? Staying in her class makes me sleepy. So I rather go to some places that will not made me bor–" she cut me off.

"Bars? Bars are not fun during in the morning,Lisa."she said looking at me with her deadly glare. I hate it. Why does she have this effect on me?! I should stop liking her. This is so wrong. I wasted two years in my life chasing her.

"Bars are not fun– Wait. Why are you here? You have a class to attend to–" she cut me off again.

"Lisa , don't change the topic"she warned me. Hell.

"Okay! I'm sorry but I don't want to go back there"I said and why am I explaining to her!??

"Did stupidity strikes again? Did you forget that , that subject makes you fail on the last semester?"she said like a mom to me lecturing her own child. I don't want to say this but she's concerned to me didn't she? I hope so.

"If I tell you yes,Jennie"I ask her back. She raise a brow and step forward . There's no way I'm stepping back even if our face is just inches away. She's being a bitch again.p and I want her to stop doing that to me.

"So you're brave now?"She ask me that made me grin.

"Yes Kim"I answered her–

F-fuck– D-did she j-just– D-Did she j-just?

"Don't try me"she said and left me dumbfounded

All I feel right now is that my waist is hurt. Did she just pich my waist? I don't now but she look so cute haha. I'm not whipped I'm telling you guys. I just find it cute.

Jisoo's PoV

"Unnie , are you sure 'bout this? Jennie might kill us for doing this"Chaeng said bothered but I just rolled my eyes. Me? Jennie will kill me? I don't think so. Jennie love so much as her bestfriend.

"That'll never happen"I answered

"How 'bout me? I bet that bitch ass girl will kill me"Lea said.

Oh right. She's here. We have a plan and our plan is about Jennie and Lisa.We will make Jennie jealous so that we will know that she have feelings for Lisa. I hope it's not too late. Lisa might moved on already.

"It's okay , we'll going to pay you remember?"I answered. She hissed before answering.

"Fine. I'll go and start now. I need bonus"She smirked before leaving the both of us.

Tsk. Such a gold digger.

Bambam's PoV

"Bam , move"Jennie said to me showing me that death glares of hers. Damn she's scary but that don't make me afraid.

We are here in the parking lot ,waiting for Lisa.We were arguing about who's gonna sit beside the driver's seat since earlier.

"I sit here first"I said. She close her eyes for a second because of how annoying I was. Well...you can't control me Jennie. Sorry. Not me.

"I don't want to argue anymore with you,Bam"she said calmly that made me smirk. I know she's controlling her anger.

"Me too. So you better sit in the back"I said smiling devilishly . I want to see her angry! Haha.

She was staring at me with her usual bitch look so I stared back. There's no way I'm going to make her win. A big NO NO—

"What are you guys doing?"We were interrupted by Jisoo that made our staring contest stop. Tch. I should've win!

"She wanted to sit in here but I sit here first and there's no way I'm—

"Bam"and with that voice I get out from the sit. Tch! I was involved by Jisoo's plan! What the hell are they doing to Lisa?? So what if Jennie didn't like her? And Lisa will put too much hope to this. The answer is that she will be hurt again!Tsk!

I was about get inside of the car again but Jisoo stopped me.

"Bam, you said you want to buy something with us? Don't tell me you forgot about that?"she said raising her brow that made me hissed.

Just promise me Jisoo that Lisa will be happy in the end because If not.I'll bring her to Thailand and I won't allow her to enter Korea again. I'm sorry fellas.

----------------------------------------------------

A\N

I'm sorry for not updating guys. I'm very busy this week and I'm also sick. I promise to update more often but please don't expect to much. I don't want to hurt your feelings . Bye!Until next update mga unggoy!