All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 IvyKnightWP All Rights Reserved &
© 2019 AmoraNext All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Ivy Knight and/or Amora Next.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK

The content in this story is not made to offend any person and/or religion. This is a fictional piece of writing any similarities to any events, and person living or dead is purely coincidental.

⚠️ I RECOMMEND READING THE NEWER VERSION OF THIS BOOK WHICH YOU CAN FIND ON MY PROFILE!⚠️

......

DEDICATION

For a kind soul, twisted and manipulated by

the feeling of being wanted. A person who is

unaware, lost and broken. You will learn

what it's like to find yourself while tearing

yourself into shreds.

......

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey guys, I'm just going to start with saying thank you! Thank you for even considering to read this. You have no idea how happy it makes me feel!

The rights for this book have been transferred to me from my friend who wrote this book. I am just editing this book and fixing any plot holes/major issues. That is why there are two names on the cover. This is the ONLY place you can find this book, any other account including Ivy's, does not have this book published. Since I have rights over this book, I will be answering any questions or concerns you guys have through the comment section.

I am not by any means a professional author. My work will not be appreciated by a lot of people and that's okay, I understand but that doesn't mean you have to hate on me. Writing is just a passion of mine. There will be grammar, spelling, punctuation etc... issues (I will try my best to keep them minor). Please forgive me for those and feel free to respectfully point them out by commenting.

The whole book will be set in Summer's POV unless, otherwise stated at the start of the chapter.

Any rude or discriminating comments will be deleted. Please be respectful to others.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Contains mature language and explicit scenes/details.

I do not take reading requests so please do not comment asking me to read your book (I will delete those).

Please do not promote your books on here. I will delete any comments in which people are promoting their own books.

No cast will be chosen for this book. I want you guys to imagine yourselves and the people around you as the characters.