Part 33

Unedited.

Martha Paterson POV

"EDEN!" Zelda screamed catching him before he hit the floor.

Screams mixed with gasps erupted from everywhere around us, Tyrone and their boys were by her side the next moment. Checking the little boy for his injury.

"LEE!" She shouted, silencing every last whisper that was heard. Lee was by her side in the next moment. "Who the fuck was it?" She questioned calmly, but with a hint of danger. Almost like she's desperately trying to rein the raging beast inside.

"We don't know yet." He answered looking down.

"Find out, hunt them down, and bring them to me. I don't care in what state they are as long as they're breathing." She gritted glaring at the guards who were surrounding them, blocking them from the rest of the guests' view. "They dared to target my boys which means they already expected to be headless by dawn. Let's not disappoint them, shall we?"

I barely contained the gasp that was about to leave my mouth. I held onto Patricia's hand tightly, we were in the other corner of the garden and thus the closest to them. Unlike the rest of the guests we could see and hear what was going on in the circle created by the guards.

"We should leave before getting caught. You don't want to cross these kinds of people!" Patricia almost shouted at me, but I just shrugged.

"She stood up for you, so she's basically a part of our group now. We can't just ignore what she's going through especially when we can help them with something." I said before marching towards the small group.

"Yes, Mrs. Argyros." All the guards agreed in unison to the previous order given to them.

"Claus, call for the doctors. I want them in here in the next 20 minutes." Tyrone ordered before lifting Eden up to the mini infirmary.

I heard that Tyrone made sure all of his mansions have a mini infirmary in case something like this happens. The Claus guy nodded his head. "The party is over, everyone!" He dismissed still walking towards the mansion's door.

"Luca, call Brandon, tell him to help Lee finding those bastards. I want them before the day ends." This Tyrone was not the sweet loving husband and father everybody knew, but rather the once famous notorious vengeful mafia leader.

It was no secret that Tyrone was involved in the mafia, but whether that rumour was a true fact or just a made up lie, nobody ever knew. Nobody except me, I know exactly what kind of life this couple leads.

"Yes, sir." Luca bowed slightly, it was obvious he sensed the change in Tyrone's stance and behaviour.

"And strengthen the security around the mansion, anything like this happens again and I'll have your heads. Each one of you!" He stopped for awhile, looking at the guards that are still surrounding us, making sure they knew he was talking with each and everyone of them.

"Right on it, sir." Luca said, and the others nodded eagerly.

The couple then resumed their walk to the mansion, that's when I called from behind them. "Zelda!" She looked back at me.

"Yes?"

"I think I know." I said.

She frowned. "Excuse me?"

"I think I know who's responsible." I clarified.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Look, Mary- Lara- or whatever your name is, I don't have time for this. You better go back to your family before you get yourself in trouble." Her tone came out harsher than I expected it. She was about to walk away from me when I spoke again.