Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - The Hangout

It was Thursday. Izuku opened his eyes slowly, hearing the sound of his alarm off. He got up and turned it off.

With his body all cramped, he stretched and let out a long yawn and continued to show his sleepy eyes to the door. He felt his eyes, heavy, fading dark until it became pitch black.

"Midoriya!"

"Midoriya! Wake up!!"

Izuku opened his eyes and slowly appeared an image of Kaminari.

"My god, you're finally awake! Hurry up, we're freakishly late!"

"Late for what?"

"You dumbass! For school! We're already 20 minutes late!"

Izuku widened his eyes in an instant and looked at the time.

"8:18a.m" he monologued. "Oh crap"

Izuku jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. "I thought you would always wake us up after your alarm!" Kaminari shouted from his bedroom.

"I'm shorry I did werk ulp butsh wernt barck tchoo shleep" he told loudly while brushing his teeth.

"WHAT" He screamed.

Izuku spit out the toothpaste. "I said I'm sorry I did wake up but went back to sleep!!... by accident" he screamed even louder.

"Why did you do that?!" Kaminari rushed out of the room, with his uniform done going to the bathroom.

"Wait! Kaminari! I'm gonna shower now!" He shouted.

"There's no time for showering!"

Izuku pushed him out, giving his toothbrush and a toothpaste. "I am never skipping one day without a shower" he then shut the door in Kaminari's face.

The door opened behind Kaminari. "Hey... What's with all the noise?"

"Ahh, Mrs. Midoriya. You see, we are kinda late for school"

She rubbed her eyes, sleepily.  "Late? Izuku is never..." she then realized when she looked at the clock. "IT'S PAST SCHOOL TIME, IZUKU!!"

She banged the bathroom door. "You're late!!"

"I know, mom! I'm showering as fast as I can!"

"I'll go make breakfast!!" She then dashed downstairs on to the toast.

Kaminari then brushed his teeth on the sink of the kitchen. After he was done he ran upstairs and saw the bathroom door finally opened.

After a few minutes, the two grabbed each a toast and ran to school.

"Shit! We're super late!" Kaminari said while chewing on the bread. "I told you not to take a shower anymore"

Izuku took a bite while running with him. "I'm sorry! I can't miss a day without a shower!"

"In these kinds of situation, that problem doesn't matter!"

After that, they managed to reach school. "We made it! 40 minutes late for school" Kaminari said infront of the classroom door.

When they both opened the door, the whole class had eyes on them. "Midoriya-kun, Kaminari-kun, do you know what time is it?" Said Mr. Aizawa.

"Apologies, Sensei. I overslept by accident" Midoriya told.

Mr. Aizawa looked over to Kaminari. "S-Same here, sir..."

Mr. Aizawa then clicked his tongue and told them to go to the seats. Izuku sat down in embarrassment, not wanting to face anyone.