Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

"THAT SHOULD HAVE GONE IN!" Alex exclaimed rather angrily. Yeah, I was beating him and he just missed a goal which was pretty funny on my half.

"Well it didn't." The score was 3-2 to me and we were at 88 minutes which would probably finish in what, 1 minute? Yeah, I win..and I found myself dragged into playing strip Fifa.. Don't ask. I didn't even agree to it. I had no choice. Currently he was sitting without his socks on. One sock off for each goal, and his shirt was off too. I was sitting with both of my socks off. Mhmm. Tony refused to play though so he was watching, he was totally against me stripping but he knew I would win anyways. I think. I always beat him. So yeah. Girls rule. Ha.

The match ended and I obviously won, girls are better than boys. "Damn you Abi! You're actually good!"

"Gee thanks." I say sarcastically. Just because I am a girl doesn't mean I am bad at Fifa. Gosh, boys. So stereotypical.

"Tony, want to play me?"

"As long as its not strip Fifa then sure."

"Or we could play truth or dare?" Alex suggested. Haha. No.

"No." Me and Tony said.

"Fun killers."

"We are not fun killers." I argued.

"Then, lets play." I looked at Tony. He didn't look so happy about this. Oh my gosh, maybe they won't be friends anymore! This is great! "Oh and you guys are invited to Flynn's party this Saturday."

"Parents out of town?" Tony asked.

"Of course, I'll pick you guys up if you want."

"No we're good. Tony here can drive."

"Can't you drive?"

"Course I can but this knucklehead won't let me drive because he thinks I'll kill us both. I'm not that bad, and even if I were I wouldn't have gotten my drivers license." I glare at Tony. I am honestly not that bad of a driver! Dad says I drive great. Tony's jealous. I think. Maybe.

"So, truth or dare Abi?"

"Oh we're actually playing?"

"Yup."

"Uh," I looked at Tony and I could see he was dreading this as much as I was. Just kick Alex out of the house! Perfect. Maybe. Okay probably not.

"Tick tock." I decided to play it safe.

"Truth."

"Hmm," He was thinking about it then he grinned. This isn't good. Maybe truth wasn't so safe! "Lets see.." He had an evil glint in his eye. "Are you a virgin?" Why the hell would you ask a girl that in front of her brother!? Tony's eyes widened. He knew the answer though. We were close, I mean I didn't tell him every detail of course. But he knew, like I knew he wasn't one either. I lost it last year.. to Josh. Okay yes I said we were best friends but we dated for a bit and did the dirty and then we decided soon after that we were better off as friends. And no, it wasn't because he was bad in bed. Then he died about three months later. It was a mutual breakup though. It was for the best. But this just brought back memories of Josh. Happier times. "Well?"

I could feel tears pricking at my eyes. I got up and ran to my room and locked my door. I was safe in my room, as long as it was locked.

"Whats wrong with her?" I heard Alex ask. Mine and Tony's rooms were close, not that close though. But I guess they were outside my room, kind of.

"I think you should go, I'll see you tomorrow."

"What did I do?"

"Nothing, don't worry. It's just a touchy subject for her."