Draco/ Sweet Confession

Requested by @lilbit77

I looked to Harry and Ron, then back at Hermione's

I looked to Harry and Ron, then back at Hermione's . "You guys go, I'll take care of her." The two boys shared concerned looks with me before running out.

"Hermione' it's just me now. Come on out." The stall opened and inside was a Cat like creature. "It'll be alright Hermione! It's going to were off eventually." She tried to smile and sniff but out came a purr. I stifled a laugh before going over to the book.

I flipped through the pages before I got to the one I wanted. "Hermione it's going to last a little longer than the boys." She purrs making me giggle under my breath.

—————
Harry's POV
I looked over at Ron as Percy marched over to us, "What are you doing down here?!" Ron questions with his Crabbe voice.

Percy smirked, "I happen to be a School Prefect. You two how-."

"Crabbe! Goyle! There you are! Haven't been at the dessert all night long have you." Draco shifted his attention to Percy, "What are you doing down here Weasley?!"

"Watch your tone Malfoy!" Draco looked at me confused make me go nervous. "Why do you have glasses?"

I pulled them off, "Um reading." I answered sharing worried looks with Ron.

Draco looked to the side, "I didn't know you could read." (Remember when Tom Felton forgot his lines and made this up) Draco looked back at Percy before dragging up to the Slytherin Common Room.

Ron and I walked in nervously as Draco laid down on a coach. "We'll sit down!" We both sat down.

"You'll never know the Weasleys are PureBloods the way they behave. Their an embarrassment to the Wizarding World." Ron cracked his knuckles angrily. "What's wrong with you?"

I looked up quickly, "Stomach Ache.... calm down!" Ron nodded.

"You know I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. Suppose Dumbledore trying to keep it hush hush. Father always said Dumbledore was the worst things to happen-."

I grew angry, "You're wrong!" Draco stood up glaring at me. "What you think their is someone worse than Dumbledore?! Huh Goyle!."

I stayed silent, "The Golden Quarter?" Me and Ron both stayed silent.

Draco chuckled, "You're right Goyle. Except one thing YN." Me and Ron shared confused looks. "Don't you two remember anything! I like her, she's different and doesn't totally hate me. That's why she's the only one I'm nice too. But everyone thinks she'll end up with that blasted Potter! It's not fair! He gets everything even the girl I want."