Chapter 20: I can see the future

Yoongi's POV

I knew he was hiding something. The expression on Taehyung's face was so obvious. He had most probably seen another one of his visions. I don't even understand what they are. Who would? Maybe the doctor might know. It can't be magic right? Obviously there has to be an explanation for it.

"Yoongi hyung?" I heard a whisper. It was Taehyung.

"What's up?" I whispered back.

"Hyung, I saw Kook falling and then blood and then the hospital. Something bad is going to happen. What should we do?" Tae was almost in tears. I was about to say something when SonDeuk hyung played the music.

We had no choice but to practice. I kept looking over at Jungkook. He seemed to be fine. Nevertheless, I stayed very alert.

Jungkook's POV

It may sound weird, but I felt someone looking at me. Whenever I look around to check, I didn't see anyone. Suddenly, I felt the feeling again and I turned around and met Yoongi hyung's eyes. He quickly looked away.

Huh? I thought. Why was he staring at me? Is he still mad at me or something?

After SonDeuk hyung declared a short break, I decided to confront Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung, Wait," I called out. "I saw you staring at me. What's wrong?"

Yoongi hyung looked flustered for a moment but then regained his composure and said, "Jungkook-ah, I was confused with the steps so I was following you. Sorry if it felt weird."

"Ah hyung. It's ok. You can follow me. It wasn't weird," I said as we got back together for practice

No one's POV

Everything was going perfectly. Everyone was doing really well. Well almost everyone. Taehyung was stumbling and messing up the steps. He wasn't really concentrating and the hyungs and Jungkook were wondering why.

Little did they know that Taehyung was getting horrible images in his mind.

Taehyung's POV

The images just kept coming. Jungkook was trying to do a new move. I hadn't seen that move before. He had to flip backwards and rotate in air. His first try went wrong and he got injured. The flash of images ended.

I stumbled again. "Ahh.." I muttered. The others came to my aid.

Soon after, SonDeuk hyung said, "Jungkook, there is a new flip I want you to try." He showed the flip. It was the same as the one I had seen in my mind.

"It's happening..." I muttered under my breath. I wasn't going to let it happen. It was now or never.

"Guys..." I faltered. I was mentally debating whether I should tell them or not.

Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Guys... Can I talk to you guys? In private?" I motioned them towards an empty room.

Everyone looked baffled but I wasn't going to let them go without telling them what was going to happen.

"What's wrong Taehyung? What do you want to say?" Jin hyung asked.

"I..." I paused. "We have to stop practice right now."

There was an outcry of opinions. "Why?" "What for?" "Are you tired?" "Sick?"

I held my hand telling them to stop.

"Jungkook is in danger and the only way to save him is to stop practice. If we don't, he will get hurt."

Everyone looked at me in disbelief. "What are you even saying? How do you know this?" Namjoon hyung asked, confused.

"I can see the future..."
.
.
.
.
A/n: Happy bday TAEHYUNG❤️💜💕
I AM AN OT7 but I CANT HELP BUT HAVE TAEHYUNG AS MY BIAS.

Happy 23rd bday to the most purest and most innocent person in the world.

Oh and Tnks for reading. Love ya peanuts. 💕💕