World 3.1

When Julia next opened her eyes, she saw herself standing in a royal court. It was like a court seen in ancient China. The court was big, and decorated with many gold items. I saw an old man sitting on a throne made out of gold. I observed everyone in the room, while reviewing the plot of this world.

This was a transmigration story. The female lead was an assassin in the 21st century. She died in an explosion, and transmigrated to become the concubine born daughter of the prime minister's manor in the Wei kingdom. The female lead transmigrated, when the original host was about to marry the prince of the greatest empire, He Jian. The FL was humiliated on the door of the prine's mansion, and she fought back with words like blades. The ML, He Jian, witnessed this incident, and became interested in this rumored weak and ugly daughter of the prime minister. Then begins the FL's revenge against all those who humiliated the original host, and being cold to the ML. The ML became more and more interested in the FL.

Xulia was currently occupying the body of the 2nd Rank Princess, Li Yin Min. Yin Min loved the ML since she was a child, and wanted to marry him. But when the ML brought back his Wangfei that he married in a different kingdom, she felt really angry, and fought against the FL. As a result, the ML became angry and married this pampered princess to a chief of a barbarian tribe. The poor girl killed herself in heartbreak.

Xulia entered the part where the ML has already been married to the FL for four months. He was coming back with the FL to his home. The ML was the grandchild of the current emperor. The current emperor had many children, but they all died in the war when he conquered the land. There was only the current crown prince alive as the emperor's only son. He Jian was the emperor's favorite son's child, so he was quite favored.

Li Yin Min and everyone from the royal family was waiting for He Jian and his Wangfei to arrive. Yin Min saw that there was only one mission for her, and that was to not continue hanging on to He Jian anymore. Before the original host's death, she realized all her misfortune was because she loved He Jian. She didn't want to love him anymore. Yin Min first had to know if He Jian was her lover or nor, before planning on how to complete the wish. If he wasn't her lover, then it's quite easy to fulfill the wish.

Yin Min looked up when she heard the doors opening. She showed an excited face, but that face quickly fell when she saw the woman trailing behind He Jian. The FL, Zhao Xiao Lin, had a pretty face. She wasn't as beautiful as Yin Min, but she had an aura which attracted people to her. It made people not to forget her face.

He Jian and Zhao Xiao Lin walked towards the Emperor and bowed before him.

"This servant, He Jian( Zhao Xioa Lin) greet the Emperor." The Emperor looked at his favorite grandson, and then at the woman beside him. The emperor wasn't happy with his grandson for marrying a woman of a low status, and also without his permission.

"Rise. Virtuous grandson, come up and let me look at you." He Jian rose and went up to the dragon throne. No one was surprised with this. Everyone knew that the Emperor favored He Jian, and didn't mind him walking to the dragon throne. Everyone was already used to this, except for Zhao Xiao Lin. She knew her husband was favored, but she didn't knew he was so favored that he could break etiquette and not get punish.

The emperor looked at his grandson, and felt satisfied with what he saw. "My dear grandson, it's good to see you again. I was wondering when you will decide to come home."

"Grandfather, I haven't been gone for that long. It's you who's getting older." The emperor just laughs at him and asks him a few more question. He then finally looks at the woman standing below, and asks his grandson, "Who's this young woman, Jian?"

"This is my Wangfei, Zhao Xiao Lin." Everyone was surprised hearing this. They all knew that He Jian married woman in the Wei Kingdom, but they thought he will introduce her as his concubine, not his Wangfei.

"Your Wangfei? Jian, this marriage was not blessed by your elders, so how can she be your Wangfei. And besides, we have already chose a wife for you."

"I'm sorry grandfather. But Xiao Lin can be my only Wangfei. I will not accept the woman that you chose. And I also want you to give my Wangfei a First Rank Princess title."

Everyone gasps thinking about this. They look towards the woman who has her head hanging low. Even the emperor looks at her. Everyone knows that Li Yin Min loves He Jian. Yin Min was also very favored. More favored than the Emperor's real daughters and granddaughters. The Emperor liked this daughter of his closet friend, and wanted her to marry his favorite grandson. He felt sorry for her.

Yin Min looked up, and asked He Jian with a sad voice, "She can be your only Wangfei? Then what about me, Jian gege. I have waited so long for you, but this is how you treat me." Yin Min has tears falling down her face, making her look pitiful. Even with her crying face, she still looked so beautiful.

He Jian looked at this girl who always followed him, and called herself his wife, when they were young. He never liked her and only thought of her as his younger sister, so he cruelly said, "I never told you to wait for me. You did it of your own choice. I only think of you as my younger sister. I will never marry you."

Yin Min just cries silently. Even Zhao Xiao Lin thought that she was pitiful, loving a man her whole life, but she wasn't willing to compromise. She didn't want to share her man. Yin Min looked down for a few seconds, then she looked up to say, "I hate you, He Jian." Saying this, Yin Min ran out of the room. Someone was shouting for her but she didn't stop. He Jian just looked at the running figure, and felt guilty for a second, but he buried that feeling.

Yin Min ran crying, and hit a chest. She looked up to apologize, but saw her husband's ring on the man's finger. She felt surprise and looked up to see who her lover is. Yin Min looked up to see a face that could only belong to an immortal. The man had long silky black hair, phoenix eyes, a strong jaw, and a muscular body. Yin Min realized that it was the current Grand Prince, He Long. He Long was the son of the Emperor's brother. The Emperor's brother was 25 years younger than the emperor. So He Long was also very young. His age was the same the He Jian, both were currently 25 years old. Yin Min wanted to talk to him but she had to continue with her act. Yin Min didn't have to worry about finishing her mission now, since the ML wasn't her lover.

Yin Min apologized to He Long, and continue running away, while crying. He Long wanted to stop her. He felt very strange when he held her just now. He felt possessiveness, concern, and protected of her. He Long didn't know why he would feel this way for that woman. He knew who she was, and also knew that she liked his cousin, He Jian. He Long felt jealous thinking about that. He looked back at where the figure ran, and continued to go inside the room where all the royals were gathered. But he couldn't get the image of that beautiful face out of his head. He Long decided that he will make her his, no matter what.