Chapter 9: And like that...i made you come to me..

Xavier entered Royal high school anxious for the first time in a long time. He had heard from his Secretary that the girl was back at her residence, and that she had recovered from her sickness. The only reason he had let Zach take her , was because as he so rightly said, He had the best doctor in the world ..and Xavier couldn't argue with that. 

That arrogant fool had forced Doctor Lee from Singapore to actually sign a Non-disclosure agreement, so that he would only ever work for the Williams family. And in the group of elites, he was definitely the most sought after expert.

He entered Ms. Francis class, staring around, there looking weak and showing hints of having just recently recovered from ill health sat Leila in the front row. Her eyes met his, and then she quickly bought her gaze down. I wonder how much does she remember? Xavier thought to himself. His eyes searched the classroom, Nico and Taylor were already at the back, scrolling through their screens, and much to his surprise, Zach was also seated at the back for once. Playing with a cigarette in his hands, while staring at Leila's back.

"Mr Royal Heir..." Nico greeted his friend, doing an over the top bow, and Taylor and Xavier started laughing.

"That bitch is back, I wish she would have just died on Tuesday.." Xavier heard Pearl say a little too loudly. It irritated him ..but yet he couldn't put a finger on why it irritated him. 

Should he go talk to her, or let her fully recover first? He stared at Zach, he knew his ex-best friend like he knew himself. Zach had a maniac expression on his face, and that was usually a sign of some destructive behavior on its way. Zach turned to look at Xavier,

"Am I that beautiful that you keep staring at me?" Zach asked sarcastically

"Its my eyes..i can stare at whomever I want" Xavier replied using Zach's famous line, Zach eye rolled at him "how about being an original for once ex-bestie?" he asked

"what's wrong with you?" Xavier asked, he could sense zach was unhinged, and when zach was unhinged, there was literally no one who could handle him...except for Xavier ..Zach's eyes darkened, irritation etched across his face. Xavier knew that Zach hated how Xavier could read him, his eyes darkly flickered at Leila for a second before turning his attention back to Xavier

"Mind your own business" he said, with no hint of laughter in his voice,

"What happens In Royal High is my business.." Xavier responded sardonically

Zach didn't look amused, Xavier tried to read his face carefully , Zach had dark circles under his eyes, could it be from the lack of sleep when he was tending to Leila? But there was something more than innocent tiredness...something more sinister..it was almost as if he was vibrating angry energy off of him

"You talk too much " Zach said angrily, grabbing his bag, and walking down the stairs, he roughly grabbed the chair next to Leila and squashed himself into the uncomfortable looking chair. Leila glanced up at him nervously, and quickly looked down again.

Something was wrong with his ex-best friend...and last time he looked this manic they had both gone into prison...and a mall was burnt down. The truth be told..Zach Williams and Xavier Johnston didn't have limits...

*****

He came aggressively to sit down next to Leila. After their previous encounter, Leila didn't know how to approach him, however Ms Francis hadn't yet arrived in class, so she better take this opportunity now.

Leila received the video from Justin..and it was really horrible to see herself in that way. He was right, she was definitely ill, she was on oxygen supply and her fever continued fluctuating ..Zach was lying on a couch in the far corner on his phone, it didn't look like he got any sleep judging by the video, he kept yawning and drinking coffee.