Arc 3.3

Hayoru: This chapter is kind of short but I still hope you like it.

Also, we've finally reached over 100k views~!!! It's all thanks to my genius. . . . . . . . .

readers.

A rose 🌹 for you, and donuts 🍩 for two, hope my readers have a great New Year 🎉, have some stew 🥘.

Hahaha

• • • • •

Marie: . . . . .

Seeing Marie kind of speechless Noah immediately tried to coverup the very sudden confession.

Noah: I know we just met but I somehow feel a strong connection with you. I think I fell for you at first sight. I just hope that you'll give me a chance. . .

His cold expression quickly changed into one of nervousness, his fingers fiddling with each other.

Marie noticed the fidgeting hands from slight anxiety and his eyes softened. Icarus was like that too when he was nervous. And he had the same resting-bitch-face as Aiden. It seemed some habits stayed consistent throughout the different worlds. Seeing all these familiar gestures made him happy.

Noah has no idea, but Marie's probably even more agreeable with the idea of getting together.

Really, two worlds of falling in love but can't reciprocate in the first one and can't touch in the second. Now that there were no boundaries, besides being on opposite sides of an ongoing war, he was ready to take the next step into their world-hopping romance with his trusty Fairy Godmother Jing by his side.

He began to feel nervous himself. Should he say he likes him too? Or would that make himself seem "easy" towards this lover who has no memories of the past worlds?

Thinking for a awhile. He'll just go for the easier option of not saying anything at all. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Seeing this half naked sex god in front of him he really wanted to have a touch. Not anything inappropriate, just a hold of his hands. Something he had wanted to do for the past worlds. He just wanted to feel this person, skin to skin, to make sure that he's real. God knows how he'll react when another "boundary" appears.

He gently set his bags down and took one tentative step closer. Noah, seeing him approach, was ready to welcome him with open arms with whatever he wanted to do.

Marie took another step.

And another-

Trip

He fell forward.

His arms instinctively reaching outwards to stabilize himself. He fell down to his knees and hands.

He heard a "squish~" followed by a low and animalistic growl.

. . . His right hand had uncharacteristically fallen on top of a certain "love organ".

The pale hand seemed small compared to the large bulge covered in dark colored jeans. (What is this author saying. . . )

Marie: . . . . .

[System: Ah! Truly my Host, eating tofu like nobody's business~ (/ε\*) ]

Marie was confused: When did I become so lecherous to you?

[System: Jing read a magazine recently and it had an animal personality quiz. I tried it out using Host's info and turns out Host's animal is a snake that had swallowed a bunny. So your personality based on these animals should be that you're a lascivious person inside and out.]

Marie deadpanned: What animal are you then?

Jing announced proudly.

[System: Jing is a bowl of white rice! Untainted, sticky (clingy), and goes well with most things. I think it's very accurate!
٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶]

Marie: Rice isn't an animal. . .

Marie then remembered that his hand was still on a certain person's "sword" which had now seemed to have been unsheathed, displaying its full glory.

It's standing!!! He screamed in his mind.

He blushed, a healthy rosy red tinting his white cheeks. He immediately moved his hand away and sat up sputtering.

"I-I didn't mean to t-touch that, I just w-wanted to hold your h-hand. . ."

Noah took a deep breath and tried to calm down, then spoke after his "problem" settled down.

"Y-Yeah. . . I know. My hand, was it?"

He curiously, almost shyly, lifted a hand towards Marie. Marie paused, then laughed softly and let his pale, cold hand be engulfed by the larger, warmer one.

The two sat peacefully on the soft green grass as they held hands, relishing in the feel for the other even if it was only between fingertips and palms. Noah gently began to rub his thumb in a circular motion on that smaller hand. He liked how they fit each other perfectly, new yet familiar feelings arousing from within him, as if they were meant to be.

The whole situation was slightly awkward but it still felt right for the both of them.

Marie smiled, and Noah smiled back with even more gentleness for the person in front of him.

Noah didn't hide his thoughts from him and directly asked, "Victor Bastian and my beta are working together to get rid of the hunter organization. Your thoughts?"

Marie immediately made up his mind to use this opportunity, "I want the humans and werewolves to coexist." He looked to Noah questioningly, "I'm going to my grandmother's house, will you come with me?"

Noah scoffed jokingly, "What grandmother's house? You're obviously leading me to enemy territory."

Marie giggled, "Don't worry, I'll protect you." And even if he didn't, he knew Noah was extremely capable and not to be casually messed with.

He got up, brushing off the dirt from his clothes and picked up the bag and basket.

Noah also got up, his leg was almost completely healed coupled with his own ability and the life-saving potion. He gently took the luggage from Marie with his left hand and then took Marie's hand with his right.

As they walked together hand-in-hand through the woods, Noah started, "So, you're the mysterious and renowned Little Red, I kind of expected you to be less sexy but I don't mind."

Marie laughed, mimicking his tone, "And you're the ferocious and prestigious Alpha, I kind of expected you to be less attractive and more hairy since you're half wolf and all but I don't mind. Just so you know, I only kill those who come at me first."

Noah gave a knowing smile, "I know, it's the same for me."

Marie suddenly got an idea, "Hey, can I ride you?"

Noah stopped for a moment, then said, "Of course you can, I love your enthusiasm but I thought you wanted to take this slow."

Marie playfully pushed him to the side, slightly blushing, "You know what I meant."

Noah laughed, "I would let you ride me Little Red, but since we're in your territory, it might be risky."

Marie nodded, he almost forgot. His lover always seemed to be more mature when it came to situations where he may get in trouble. It was like so in the first world, actually, Aiden didn't allow for him to participate in the war but he couldn't just standby when the person he liked was in danger.

They continued to travel northeast, having deep conversations about their likes and dislikes, their childhood, and whatnot.

They still had roughly three more days of travel until they reach their destination. Who knows what might happen during those days.