Chapter 20

"Oh shut up. I want you out by Friday. You can stay at my second house until you find a place, and I will start the divorce process." I left the room mad. I slammed the door behind me and I walked outside. I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. If this means I can get rid of her.. Can I get Blue back?

"Blue... She is the one for me..." 

-Blue-

I did not know what was going on, Sebastian's wife was packing up her things and she was crying. She did take out her frustration out on me, but I was used to the pain. She hits me and always calls me mean names. When she is him my master is not, and when he is home she is not. I have not seen the baby in about two weeks and the babies room is empty. I hope the baby did not die. 

She asked me to help bring the boxes to her car and I did. I accidentally grabbed the wrong box and she hit be badly on the head causing it to bleed some. I finished helping her get to her boxes to her car and she drove away quickly. 

I finish cleaning up from where she was at and I also cleaned up the kitchen. I was tired and had a headache, I decided to go lie down in my cage. When I woke up I heard someone in the kitchen. I crawled out and I walked into the kitchen and I saw my master standing there cooking. I wipe my nose and I look at him.

"Hey Blue, How was your nap?"

I just stayed silent. I did not know what to say. I just stand there and I yawn some. I look at what he was cooking and tilts my head some. I see him look at me and he tries to hug me, but I quickly move away. 

"Blue?"

I look at him and nods. He walks closer and I step back slowly. I whimper and I dont know why I am afraid, but I am. He grabs my hand and I scream. 

"Please let me go! I'm sorry!!" I scream as he wont let go. He pulls me close and I try to get away. 

"Stop fighting now Blue!" I stop and I look down. 

"How was your nap?" He asked

I look down and sighs "It was fine. Thank you." He walks back over to his food to finish cooking. 

"Good. Now my wife and I are divorcing you know?"

"Why sir? You two were happy?"

"She cheated and the baby is not mine." 

"Oh.. Sorry Master."

"It is okay baby girl. Come here and hug your daddy." He says looking at me I shake my head no. 

"I am not your baby girl, master." I say to him. He looks at me confused. 

"Why not?"

"Because you did not protect me when I was in danger." I say backing away. 

"Because I was with my wife."

"No, Because you did not care about me sir. You did not care if I was eating, sleeping, or breathing while she was around. You allowed her to almost kill me. You allowed her to get rid of all my clothes. You allowed her to put me in a fucking cage." I was angry. How dare he call me his baby girl when he allowed her to do that to me. 

"I couldn't stop her."

"Oh hell you could have. Fuck you. Do not call me your fucking baby girl. you are not my daddy, you never will be. You are just my master." I turn on my heals and I slam the door to the kitchen. I walk away and I go and clean the basement. 

-

Sebastian looked at Blue in disbelief. He did not think she would yell at him. He did not think she could yell at him. He understood why she thinks he is only her master, but soon he will be her daddy again. He knows he will be able to break her into that head space again, but for right now he is just making his plan.