3.2

For the next few days, the Empress visited Li Yin Min to check up on her. The Empress watched this girl grow up in front of her eyes. She always favored Yin Min. The Empress always wanted to pair her favorite prince with her favorite grandson. But alas, that didn't happen. The Empress felt really guilty for leading on the girl, and wanted to make up to her.

"Child, don't be sad anymore. You still have a chance in marrying He Jian. The Emperor and Zhen will never agree with He Jian making that girl his Wangfei. Don't be too sad child." Yin Min heard the Empress and looked up to reply. She made sure to look sad and depress. Yin Min knew it was time to make her next move.

"Your Highness, I do not wish to marry Prince Jian anymore. Prince Jian has clearly said, that he doesn't wishes to marry me. So what kind of girl would that make me if I continue pursuing him. No matter what, I'm still a 2nd Rank Princess. I will not tarnish my honor and reputation." The Empress felt surprised, but understood Yin Min. The Empress really felt it was a pity that such a lovely and understanding girl's heart was broken. The Empress left the room with the promise that she will find an even better husband for her.

Yin Min decided to go to the garden for a bit. She has stayed in her for so many days, so she wanted to get some fresh air. She went out and walked towards the garden. Every time a see any passed by her, they would look at her with pity and sympathetic looks. Yin Min ignored them, and continued walking.

She saw a pavilion surrounded by a lake with lotus flowers. She headed there and just looked at the beautiful sight. She was suddenly startled when she heard someone speak behind her, "Morning Princess Min. How are you?" Yin Min looked behind her and saw the Grand Prince. She quickly tried to bow, but He Long stopped her.

She looked up and replied politely,"I'm fine Your Highness. I was just surprised to see you now."

"Well, this Prince apologizes for startling you. Would you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, please do." They both just stood their silently. The silence was comfortable, and not at all awkward. He Long turned to look at his side. And what he saw was an otherworldly beauty. Long luscious hair, beautiful peach eyes, red lips, white skin, and a mature figure. It all painted the picture of a beautiful woman. Yin Min could feel the man by her side looking at her, and wondered what he was thinking. So she turned her head to ask, "What is the prince looking at?"

"I'm looking at a beauty." Yin Min felt embarrassed. Even though thus wasn't the first time her husband complimented her, but everyone he did, she always felt shy. Even now, Yin Min could feel a blush spreading on her cheeks, and looked down to hide it.

He Long saw her blushing and smiled in satisfaction to know he had an affect on her. He used his fingers to pull up her chin. Yin Mum's whole face was red. He Long wanted to ask her something before deciding what to do next. "Xiao Min, do you still have feelings for He Jian?"

Yin Min heard the question and looked in to his eyes before replying. "All my life, I only had He Jian in my life. I loved him with everything in me. But now, the only feelings I have towards him are of disappointment and tiredness. I'm done loving him. Now, I also want someone to love the way I loved He Jian. So the answer to the Prince's question is no, I don't love He Jian anymore." He Long heard everything, and felt happiness. He was glad to know that the girl that he loved didn't have anymore feelings for her previous crush.

He Long and kissed Yin Min. He kissed her deep and hard. Yin Min moaned from the pleasure, and He Long felt even more excited. But he controlled himself, and pulled back.

"You don't know how happy that makes me. Let me ask you Princess Min, will you marry me?" Yin Min didn't hesitate is answering him, and nodded to indicate her consent. He Long kissed her again.

"Wait for me. I will go ask the Emperor for your hand in marriage now."

"Don't make me wait for too long. I have already used up all my patience."

"Don't worry, I won't."

He Long looked once more at her to make sure she won't go back on her words. He felt reassured when he saw her clear eyes. He went to look for the Emperor. Yin Min looked at his leaving figure, and felt happy to know that she will be with her husband again.

He Long found the Emperor with the Empress in her palace. He bowed before them before taking a seat.

"It's been a while since I've seen you He Long. What's the reason for this visit today?"

"Imperial Uncle, I'm here to talk about my marriage. I wish for you to grant me marriage with Princess Min." The Emperor and the Empress felt surprised hearing this shocking news. Just now they were discussing Yin Min's marriage and now Prince Long came with the marriage proposal. The Emperor and the Empress looked at each other, and knew what the other was thinking. Prince Long was an outstanding man, and till this day, he hasn't taken one concubine. He doesn't even have a bed maid. They both thought that marrying that child with He Long was the best way to make up to her.

The Empress thought of what Yin Min said earlier, and knew that He Long would love her very much. He Kong's father only had one wife and no concubine. The Empress remembered that a couple of years ago she asked Prince Long to take a concubine if not a wife and his reply was, "In this life, I will only have one woman in my life." The Empress looked at the Emperor and nodded at him.

"Very well then, I will grant this wish. The marriage date will be fixed at the end of the month." He Long smiled widely hearing this. He didn't had to wait long to make Yin Min his. He would make sure that she will always be loved and happy.

The news of the wedding between Prince Long and Princess Min spread throughout the whole empire. Everyone thought that it was a match made in heaven. The bride had an otherworldly beauty, and the groom looked like an immortal. They were a match made in heaven.

He Jian also heard the news, and felt surprised to know that the girl who was so infatuated with him would marry someone else so quickly. But he was glad that she wouldn't create any problems for his Wangfei and happily congratulated He Long. The empire anticipated this wedding.