CHAPTER 4-Grieving Fish

(A/N: Just a quick note Happy New Years 2019 here we go fam🥳♥️🤣😍🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey what the hell was -no! Who were they Mera!" I exclaim as we get back in the pod and follow them, Nuidis left long ago.

"Look Aina just bare with me for a moment ok? Right now you have to stay here and wait alright?"

"What that's a stupid plan Mera tell me what is going on right now!" I wasn't stubborn I just wanted answers when I wanted it, Ok maybe a bit stubborn.

" no"

"Mera!"

"Fine you want to know what's going on, Arthur is either going to be executed or he is going to fight for the throne with his half brother. King Orm is getting allied with three other kingdoms two in the ocean and one on land. But, you should figure out that their is only one kingdom on land they know about." I shake my head this cant be it she would never be that stupid to do this to the people, our people.

"Yes Aina your sister Tiana made a treaty with King Orm to help take over all of land. Do you know what will happen if that does happen?"

"They could take over the whole world" I whispered out everything said going into place.

'uggghh Tiana your so stupid'

"Exactly, so it's up to you and Arthur to help stop them from doing this. That is why you must not be seen yet and stay here and wait." Nodding I didn't comprehend what she said after until she left. I took out the chain Commander Raina gave me and remembered her words.

"Your parents wanted to give this that night and said to tell you that they are Proud of you and that you are more than just a Princess"

I felt the tears sliding down my face and furiously wiped them away. Taking deep breaths to calm my grieving and anger like how mom taught me. It was not the time for me to get out of control not yet that is.

(A/N: SKIP HIM GETTING HIS AS$ HANDED TO HIM )

"We gotta move!" Mera scaring the heck out me , as I was meditating exclaimed.

"What happened where's Arthur?"

"He lost we gotta get him out of there" Arthur? The big guy who made weird comments lost then why isnt he her-

"Hes going to execute him, end him so no one can stop him" she nods speeding off towards the arena.

"Put your hood up, when you see Arthur take him and leave Ill catch up" I nod putting my hood up and we stop at the side were Arthur gets slammed down seconds later. Mera jumps out yelling hold the steering wheel like shit women wait until my hands are on the damn thing. She creates a tornado around King Orm I guess and lets it consume him.

"ARTHUR!" I yell as I see him trying to get up, Driving close to him I get up and help him up by his arms.

"Come on big guy up we go" Wrapping one arm around my shoulder, I pushed him in the pod and get in behind the wheel.

"You ok? Arthur?" Looking at him while going back the way Mera came but, the more dangerous and fun way.

"He broke her trident, it was the last thing I had of her"

"Hey! You will always have a piece of her in you Arthur. Trust me I know..... I lost both my parents when I was 7 don't know how... went on a boat trip never came back." I sigh glancing at him to see him staring at me.

"What did I say about the staring Arthur" Trying to break the sad tension by cracking a joke.

"I'm sorry...about your parents"

"Don't be you didnt cause it but, thank you and sorry about your mother as well." From the corner of my eye he nods and eyes step on the pedal to go faster.

"Might want to hold on for what I'm about to do"

"Hey Hey Hey! Didnt Mera say not to go this way!" He yells as we go against the lazer beams on the wall.

"We dont have a choice right now we need them to think were dead"

"THIS IS YOUR PLAN!!" As we dodge the beams and it hits the pods behind us.

"No, actually this was my plan" Speeding straight down into the magma down below an press the button Mera said would project us from the pod right on time smoke surrounded us and BAM . We swim all the way to the whales that are nearby and Arthur puts his hand out and the whale opens its mouth. We go in just as another person comes in as well turning to be Mera.

"So that was your guys plan" As the water moves out of the whales mouth, I chuckle shaking my head no.

"Hers was just trying to drive away and leaving the pod after, but I thought otherwise and well here we are" Gesturing to the whale and lay back and Arthur and Mera talk of where we are going. I close my eyes and decide to take a nap feeling someone else lay next to me on my left and right.