The Interview

April 20th 

The interviewer sat silently in her chair waiting for the crew to give her the go-ahead, as she sat the members of 2BY3 Ambition sat on their couch messing with one another while their leader Jinook tried to get them to settle.

"If you four don't stop messing around I'm gonna-" Jinook started to whisper.

"What are you gonna do, smother us with love?" Seok grinned. The rest of the boys laughed and nudged Jinook trying to get him to crack a grin.

Jinook let a small tired smile and sighed, "What did I do to deserve such misbehaving children." The rest of the group chuckled once again happy to know they weren't actually getting on his nerves.

A few more minutes passed before they were given the go-ahead to start the interview. The lady quickly put on a smile and started right away, "I'm from Insiders Records and I'm with 2BY3 Ambition today to discuss their comeback. If you'd please all introduce yourselves for those who don't know you."

Starting from the left Hwan stage name Double L was first introduced, the group's main vocalist, then Seok the main rapper, Jihun stage name Light the maknae of the group, Jinook stage name Steel the leader, Dal the visual, and Gyu-Hui stage name G-Man the lead dancer. Though they have their main roles they're well versed in skill and aren't limited to only one thing.

"Thank you. So your new song is titled Forget Your Memories and will be apart of your fourth album correct" the interviewer asked, in return, the band only replied with nods waiting for her to continue with the question, "After listening to Forget Your Memories we're wondering if the rest of the album will have similar messages?"

As the other members looked upon another wondering who would answer Jinook started, "We hope that the other songs will be able to convey a similar message to Forget Your Memories, we really wanted to focus on the better parts of life with this album, so we hope with our other songs we'll be able to spread a similar message."

The lady nodded her head, satisfied with the answer and continued, "Is there a reason behind why you want to spread this message?"

Instead of leaving Jinook to answer the question again Seok jumped in to answer the question, "As a group, even though we haven't been here long we've seen how poorly people are treated in this industry, and even in normal life, and we wanted to remind those people that are struggling that there are still good things, even if they are really simple. Like with Forget Your Memories we're trying to explain our own ways of dealing with bad days, with this song we're trying to say when something has gone wrong try to remember the good moments and to try and forget the bad ones and to return to that moment, because as long as you have those good moments there is always something to return to."

"Took it right out of Jinook-ahs mouth," Dal laughed, "those were the same words he used to describe it to us."

Blushing slightly at being caught Seok replied, "I mean he wrote it, his words made the most sense...," the other members laughed as Jinook reached behind Jihun and ruffled the rapper's hair.

The interview continued to discuss their soon to be released album, but as it came closer to the end the interviewer tried to get information about their personal lives, especially if they were having any romantic adventures, "So besides working on music, and spending time with each other, has there been anyone else in your lives?"

The group all laughed slightly and quickly denied that they were possibly dating someone, all of them spewing phrases about being focused on work and improving their skills, which was all very true, but a few members doubted the denies from their leader.

"Eh? Are you sure Steel-hyung, you've been on your phone a lot recently, you sure you aren't seeing someone" Hwan asked smugly, knowing that he would have to answer him, even if it was just a half-assed lie.

"Huh, what you talking about, I haven't been on my phone a lot," Jinook replied, confused about what his younger friend was implying.

"Yeah, you've been on your phone a lot during breaks, do you have something to share with us," Jihun retorted, happy to have something to annoy his leader with.

"No I'm not seeing anybody," Jinook clarified towards the camera, then quickly turned towards his other band members, "I guess I haven't noticed, I've been texting my friends more often I guess," he shrugged slightly, knowing that it was Min he'd been texting a lot.

"But you don't have friends besides us," Dal imputed quietly, the others laughing once they heard his statement and the look it produced from Jinook.

"Ah! Is today gang up on leader day! I have other friends you misfits," Jinook shouted lightly slapping Dal from his position, "does anyone have anything else they'd like to say, Gyu-Hui you haven't joined in yet, do you have something as well?"

"No not yet, I'll get you later," he answered cooly a smug smile on his face. The only response that Jinook could muster out was an exasperated sigh.

Shortly after the discussion of dating ended the interview came to an end. Though it may of seemed to Jinook that the discussion of who he was texting so much had ended, the rest of the members were determined to figure who had got their leaders attention, because if they knew one thing about Jinook is that he isn't big on texting and would rather spend time with his cat than conversing with other humans.