11

WARNING

Slight Mature content. Read at your own risk.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

~

Y/N's POV
Waking up I held my head in pain as it was pounding like crazy. Looking around I recognise that I was in my room.
I wanted to get out of bed, so I stumbled off my bed with my shaky legs and into the hallway. But as I did so, I started to feel a little hot. Ignoring that feeling, I continued hobbling around before my face crashed into a solid "wall" causing me to lose my balance.

"Whoa whoa whoa, be careful!", The wall yelled worriedly with his arms out to catch and stabilise me.

Jungkook's POV
I'm still annoyed by the Jimin and Y/N incident but I'm worried for her. She just woke up and is extremely frail at the moment.

Carrying Y/N up, I walked back into her room placing her back in bed. I was about to leave but like a cliche movie, she grabbed my hand begging me not to go.

Not being able to resist her cute dopey eyes, I sat down with no intention of leaving. (Not like I have any reluctance to leave anyway)

"Hey Jungkook, isn't it getting a little hot in here?", she asked while taking off her top.

I panicked and blushed deeply as I tried to stop her from taking off any more articles of clothing. But as I got close, she placed both her hands on my chest sliding them down slowly and slipping them beneath my shirt tracing my abs with her cold fingers. I groaned out of unconsciously.

But immediately after, I shook my head clearing my thoughts before trying to push Y/N off me.

"Jungkook~", Y/N whined in a cute voice.

Trying very hard to control myself, I asked "Yeah?"

"J-jungkook", she breathes.

"Do me please...", she begged.

Resisting the urge while continuously telling myself that she isn't in the right state of mind right now.

"No Y/N. You aren't thinking straight right now. You are under the effects of the drug, I don't want you to regret what you did in the future. I love you very much but I can't be selfish. It's not fair to you.'"

"You love me?", Y/N asked.

"Yea,h I do. There I said it. You can reject me now. I know you'll never see me the same way."

"Jungkook, I'll never regret it. I may be under the effects of the drug but trust me when I say that I would never wish to do something like that with anyone but you.", she confessed.

My heart started to beat faster as she said each word.

"What I'm trying to say is that, I love you."

I choked on air, pinching myself to check if this was all a dream.

"W-what?", I managed to breathe out.

"I love you too Jungkook."

My breath stopped as I took some time to process those words and when I did, I broke into a huge smile. She then leaned in placing a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled against her lips as our kiss got deeper and filled with just as much love and passion. At one point I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she stubbornly denied. slipping my hands to her ass, I gave it a tight and firm squeeze and as she gasped at my sudden action, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We fought for dominance with me ending victorious. Gliding my hands to her breasts I played with them gently, earning a moan from Y/N.

Hearing her sexy moan I could feel my pants tighten as I groaned in return. Tracing my finger lower and lower down her body until I reached her heat, I rubbed my fingers in circles against her panties as Y/N started moaning even more. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter with her breaths getting more and more irregular.

Y/N broke the kiss as she stared deeply into my eyes, slightly begging "Jungkook, fuck me."

I smiled and removed my shirt answering, "As you wish my princess."

That night, moans and groans were heard throughout the room.

_____

Author's note:
Sorry about the lack of progress in this chapter but the next few chapters will get a little personal. (I hope)

It will also get a lil juicyyyy. Hohoho

Please don't mind any errors

Stay happy readers!