My TaeTae 💜👽

Hello there!!! So in honor of my baby daddy's birthday, I'm going back to the one part I posted with ARMY questions & tell you how Taehyung became my bias & the love of my life!

First things first: HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! YOU HAVE TRULY BECOME A LIGHT IN MY DARK LIFE & I TRULY CANNOT HELP BUT TO SMILE WHEN EVEN THINKING ABOUT YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU, & BEING SUCH A BRIGHT, SHINING STAR IN MY UNIVERSE! I PURPLE YOU, TAETAE!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU, & BEING SUCH A BRIGHT, SHINING STAR IN MY UNIVERSE! I PURPLE YOU, TAETAE!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

*clears throat* Lets begin 😁

---

Okay! So, back in April of this year (this is still 2018 lol), my best friend had been trying her hardest for me to listen to BTS. My dumbass wasn't tryna take the bait because I'm like yo, I don't need to be stanning anyone else right now because Zayn is supposed the only one but he wasn't doing shit 💁🏾 that's off topic but I'll continue.

So as she's sending me BTS memes I'm just like bitch wtf 😂 & she's like "I'm gonna pick your bias!" I'm sitting here like "Bitch, I don't have whatever a 'bias' is." (Mind you, she's been stanning since predebut). So she pulls up a picture of Tae & sends it to me, telling me that he is my bias. Don't get me wrong, I was thinking to myself "FUUUUUUUUCK, HE'S BEAUTIFUL", but I denied that shit up & down because I was not ready for the ways of Bangtan yet 😂

So about a month passes & LY: Tear drops. When she picked me up, it was after my birthday & FAKE LOVE was playing. I'm like shit this is a whole bop. But I wasn't gonna give in so easily yet lol. It was Singularity that  got me. I was like, "Wait!!!! These are the Koreans you listen to!?"

She tells me that it was just one of the members, the one she picked as my bias. V.

I'm intrigued now because goddamn his voice is deep & rich & soulful as fuck, & it gives me D'Angelo vibes (R&B singer that I grew up listening to). So at this point I'm like okay. I need to figure out who this V person is.

It may have been that day or a few days after that  she showed me the music video for Singularity. I instantly fell in love with EVERYTHING in the video, including him. I had already accepted the whole bias thing as soon as I heard Singularity if I'm being completely honest.