𝐕𝐈 - 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖀𝖘 𝕭𝖊 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖞 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕬𝖈𝖙𝖘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐬 𝐁𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐬

"𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲; 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠."

(𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗)

“I won’t allow it!”

Prince Jungkook repeats his stand over the King's decision to hold a competition to choose Namjoon’s mate. His eyes like a dagger, staring at Namjoon with anger. His alpha scent, the smell of lavender starts to fill in, clouded the Crown Prince's chamber entirely.

Namjoon scrunched his nose at the thick smell, averted his eyes towards Yoongi that been guarding the two at the corner of the chamber. Yoongi shares the same concern with the crown prince but he knew Jungkook will never harm his own brother. He just needs time to calm himself at the sudden news.

“Jungkook-ah…You…you should stop releasing the scent so that we can talk about this calmly…” coaxed Namjoon. He clutched his fist, trying not to be affected by the scent.

Since the last heat, Namjoon had developed a sensitive pheromone against alpha. The heat had changed his entire omega physics. Not only that but he also emotionally fragile. The thing he hates the most being an omega.

Jungkook arched his brows when he saw how Namjoon’s forehead start to sweat and his voice sounded like shaking. “Are you sick, hyung?” he asked. Jungkook approached Namjoon slowly and crouched in front of him. He put his palm on Namjoon's forehead where he can feel the warmth of his tanned skin.

Namjoon flinched at the touch. Being an omega, any encounter with alpha always triggering. He didn’t want to have another heat within a week. It will be dangerous to his still weak body. Namjoon must be more cautious, avoiding any insignificant that could instigate his heat.

“What happens? Is there something I should know, hyung?” asked Jungkook. His voice becomes more subtle, no longer suppressed with anger like before. His alpha pheromones slowly dissipated, giving the clammy air to be more refresh. The anger had been replaced with genuine concern.

Namjoon finally could breathe normally. He looks at Jungkook that been obviously concerned.  “It’s…its about time Jungkook-ah…for me…for me to find a mate…” Namjoon carefully explains to his baby brother. He knew he needs to approach the angry young alpha by way of diplomacy.

Jungkook puckers an eyebrow. “What do you mean by that, hyung? If this is about the assembly and the throne, you no need to worry. I will protect you, hyung. I’ll be the alpha for you…” he said with a solemn voice, indicating his stance.