Quatre

"I'm over thinking every word, that was never said or heard. Happy ever after? I don't think so."

-Invisible; Anna Clendening

Mikala POV

"Mikala-Kun, wakey wakey, it's time to work." Groaning, I covered my ears with my pillow hoping the fluffy object would block out Isshiki-senpai creepy calling from the vents.

"Senpai, it's too early. Please let me sleep." My accent was strong in my words. It's been a week since classes have started, it was now the weekend thankfully. I was supposed to go down to the academy at noon to begin my search for a club. Apparently, it's mandatory to join one.

"No can do, Mikala-Kun." Before I knew it the blanket was removed from over my frame along with the pillow. Already used to be woken up like this, I sighed before sitting up. Turning, I glared at the smiling blonde. "Good, now meet me outside in ten, chop chop." And with that Isshiki-senpai skipped out the room to wake the others, or so I'm guessing.

Grumbling under my breath, I grabbed some random clothes and walked to the bathroom. After doing my business and hygiene routine, I changed into the clothes I picked out. A pair of baggy black shorts and an oversized white sweater. Pulling on a random pair of sneakers, I clipped my bangs back before leaving the room and heading outside.

On my way out, I ran into Soma and Yuki. The bubbly girl sent me a small smile, "You too, huh?" Nodding, I followed the two making sure I was a few steps behind. I observed my surrounding, half listening to their conversation and half ignoring their existence. It wasn't until we reached a mini farm did I actually begin the pay attention.

In the distance I saw a figure, it was hard to identify who it was since the sun was rising behind them. As if noticing us, the figure looked up. Taking notice of his attire I felt my face morph into one of horror. Standing there, was Isshiki-senpai in revealing clothes. Clothes aren't even a word, in all honesty, that object should not be classified as clothing.

"Good morning, Mikala-kun, Soma-kun, Yoshino-kun! Morning labor is good for the spirit! Let's sweat together!." Walking over to us, senpai wore his usual bright smile, a gardening tool rested on his shoulder.

Backing away, I felt myself tremble a bit, "Pervert." Was all I managed to say, out of all the thoughts running through my head, that word was the most prominent.

Isshiki-senpai paid me no mind, I guess he was used to me calling him a pervert by now, "Knowing how food grows is part of our training. You can call this Polar Star Farm or even Isshiki Farm." Nodding my head, I looked over to my left to further observe the mini farm.

While looking around, my eyes met Megumi's, who in all honestly looked adorable in her farmers get up. Oddly enough, it looks like those clothes were made just for her. The basket of vegetables in her hands did not help the case either, it only made her radiate more warm energy.

"Megu-Chan! You look so adorable in your farmers outfit, you can tell you grew up in the country!" I gasped, walking up the smaller girl.

Smiling, Megumi thanked me before turning and greeting Soma and the others. Walking over to the blue-haired girl, Isshiki-senpai picked up a tomato before turning and giving it to Soma, "Here, taste this."

"Oh, okay, then I will." Taking a bite, Soma closed his eyes stars flying around him as he hummed in pleasure, "So good! It's so plump and sweet."

Taking the tomato I bite off a piece, ignoring the small, 'hey' from Soma. Swallowing the vegetable (fruit?) I stared down at the red ingredient in my hand. It really was sweet, you can taste the care that was put into growing the ingredient. Avoiding Soma's hand as he tried to get the tomato back, I walked over to where Ibuki and Ryoko were, continuing to eat the ingredient.