CHAPTER 6-ARTHURS POV

When Mera said we were going to pick up an old friend, I didnt expect the old friend to be a she. Nonetheless a she to be badass and gorgeous and I could tell she wasnt from around here more pacific islander. When she showed her abilities I was even more blown away like damn this chick is just wow.

When I first took in her appearance it was her eyes that caught me it was just very unique. With the way everyone was being secretly around me I knew she wasnt any normal she was something.

Anyways we were currently in the place were the golden trident was made the Kingdom of Atlantis. Pua went right looking at a sculpture but, she touched rope necklace sculpted into the statue.

"Hey! this isnt working" I hear Mera grumble and I look away from beauty and roll my eyes at her obviousness

"Of course it doesnt work its all dried out" Pua says turning away from the statue momentarily.

"Exactly its been here before the Sahara was a desert"

"Before the Sahara was a desert...I swear you guys do your best thinking when your not thinking at all." She comes up to me and puts her hand in front of my face and jerk back.

"Woah what are you doing?"

"Hold still"

"Why?" Still moving away had too many forehead slap pranks done to me.

"Your the closest water source Arthur you are Aquaman right?" Mera snorts at Puas statement and I roll my eyes and stay still.

"Thank you" As Mera drops the water and the ancient projector comes to life slowly and a message from the King Atlana. I didnt really get any of it and when its finishes Mera takes it out and smashes it.

"HEY! Dont you think we should have written it down?" Pua comes and stands by us agreeing with me.

"I memorised it didnt you guys" Pua shakes her head no while I nod.

"Nope"

"Of course" Mera looks between us both confused before stopping at me  and crossed her arms. The floor opens up between us and Pua grabs the glass bottle inside.

"What did he say then Arthur?" Beauty crosses her arm too and puts one foot on each step with her eyebrows up with pursed lips.

"He said something, something trident." They just roll their eyes and I sigh and we head to..

"Where are we going Beauty-"

"Italy here we come!" Beauty excitedly yells and I guess that's where were going.

(TRANSPORTATION BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE AUTHOR)

We were walking in the market and it was filled with wagons selling different items. Clothes, jewelry, food, fish, and flowers which I would think Beauty would love. Looking around I spot her at a stand with Mera she was showing her roses. Walking up to them I hear parts of the conversation and held in my laugh.

"These smell so good" Mera says sniffing the flowers and Beauty smiles and looks at the white and pink daisies frowning a bit but, smiles. Mera bites into the rose and Puas eyes go wide and puts her hands out to stop her only to stop and let her go.

"You want some Arthur? They don't taste to bad" Mera asks and I shake my head no and Pua pulls one and eats it and coughs.

"Pu**Y" Playfully glaring at her I grab the one she had and eat it only to gag while she laughs and walks away. I got to a stand and get water to wash it out.

"Fuckn nasty" Turning back around I dont see them and walk around and see water dolphins in the fountain.

"Bingo" On the other side Mera and a little girl are laughing while beauty is fascinated by the water.

My god shes beautiful She had curly but, not to curly hair down and her eyes looked like it was glowing with the light gleaming in the water dances on her face. She looks up and around until she meets my eyes and she smiles. I smile a little back and she looks away towards Mera as she pulls her up and waves me over.

(A/N:WAS LISTENING TO ENDLESS LOVE BY LUTHER VANDROSS FT. MARIAH CAREY DURING THAT PART)

"What did the message say?" We arrived on platform with old statues of different people. Mera goes on reciting it until Pua stops her and tells her to repeat the sentence again.

"Only a true can will find the trident through the looking glass." Pua grabs the glass bottle from Meras bag and looks in it and chuckles. I grab it gently from her and look and smile and show Mera she chuckles as well.

"Pua you're a genius" She just shrugs while dusting herself off.

"Thank you, thank you I try"

"Let me see that, ok lets see true king huh..." Looking over the different statues trying to find the right one.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for a King , Bingo found him ladies this is King Arthur a true king and if I put this here-"Putting the bottle in the hand and look through and smirk " I can pinpoint exactly were the trident is" Moving off the statue Mera goes up then Beauty and they both smile as Pua comes down she miss footing slipping and I catch her in time.

"Thanks" She smiles at me and I smile back

"No problem"

"You can put me down now Arthur"

"Right" I set her down and and see Mera giving a look to Pua and Pua looks confused but, stops and her eyes glazes over tilting her head to the side rubbing her ear.

"GET DOWN!"

BOOMMM!!!

I found myself lying on the other side of the brick wall. Coughing I get up on my knees and look around for the girls.

"PUA!..MERA!"

"ARTHUR!" Im kicked in my side and look up.

'Who the hell is this? Damn I knew this trip was too easy uggh.'