The talk

I Z Z Y P O V
I pulled her outside and softly slammed her into a wall and put my hand around her neck and squeezed tight enough only so she could breathe not talk.

" listen and listen carefully , you are mine and I am yours and ur gonna stop flirting with these clown ass niggas just to be petty. " I said threw gritted teeth.

Until I saw her crying , I let her neck go and she just cried and let all of her emotions go.

" I dont think I can do this Izzy, Me and u arent going to workkk like my pettiness and your attitude isnt going to mix well " she said crying and about to take the ring off.

" stop , your givin up before we even trying , do u not want to be in a relationship with me or sum shit? " I asked deadass confused.

She put her head down and I just sighed and was about to walk away.

" no izzy stop " she said crying

" WHAT , WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU DONT WANNA BE WITH ME SO THERES NO REASON TO TALK TO U" I yelled in her face.

" IZZY YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND EVEN IF I TIRED TO TELL YOU" she yelled back.

" hit me with yo best shot. " I said back

" im scared to be in a relationship again , you dont know what Odell did to me dawg , that shit broke me , now i'm scared to be in a relationship , okay damn I said it" she said softly.

" what did he do to you?" I asked in all seriousness because the whole " he cheated " thing wouldnt have her this scared.

" I cant tell u , I didnt even tell Dave " she said looking down.

" tell me , now " I said sternly

" he kinda sorta beat me and raped me." she mumbled really fast.

" THE FUCK U MEAN HE DID ALL THAT SHIT TO U AND U DIDNT THINK TO TELL NOBODY" I yelled as she flinched and ran back into the party.

I ran in after her but didnt see her I ran into the section " WHERE IS AALIYAH " I said yelling in all them people face , im 38 hot now.

" I DONT KNOW I WAS ABOUT TO ASK YOU , SHE RAN AND GOT HER PURSE AND KEYS THEN RAN OUT " kaylah yelled over the music.

" DAMN " I said punching the wall. " what happened 4? " dave said standing up.

" bro that nigga Odell she was wit beat and rape her and aint nobody kno " I said quietly.

" HOW DIDNT ANYBODY KNOW" I yelled into his ear as I watched his jaw clenched and unclench.

" FUCK " he said punching the wall.

" oh shit hulk smash is here " Quando said in all seriousness

Okay but where the fuck is Aaliyah?

A A L I Y A H P O V
I went home hella fast and packed some clothes and got all my chargers and hygiene things in my pink duffle bag then walked right back out of the house.

i turned off my location on every social media and on my phone and ipad. I really just need a break.

I got myself a suite for 2 days because thats how long I plan to be here.