Chapter 29: The Beast

After Ganondorf had finished his transformation, he was almost five meters tall and he looked like a huge warthog.

Link: Damn....

Y/n: Yep, It won't be that easy....

Midna: Come on you two, destroy him!

We both sighed. Ganondorf ran at us at full speed so, while Link dodged, I grabbed one of his horn and climbed on his back.

Link: WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Y/n: I DON'T KNOW!!!

I unsheathed my sword and stabbed Ganondorf's back with it. He didn't seemed fazed by it as he just jerked me off of his back. I landed near Link.

Y/n: Normal attacks don't seem to affect him!

Link: Look at his belly.

Y/n: Huh?

I looked at it and there was a huge cut that could be reopened. It also was shining for whatever reason.

Y/n: His weak point.

Link: Let me try something real quick...

I took a step back and watched.

Link: Midna, could you transform me into a wolf, get on my back and try to set Ganondorf off balance as he runs at us?

Midna: Erm .... Why not.

She transformed Link and Ganondorf rushed at us once again. With her hair hand, she grabbed Ganondorf's face and tried to make him fall on his side but it was hard to do so.
I decided to help her a little bit by kicking Ganondorf's face making him fall on his side.

Midna: I could've done it without your help!

Y/n: Nope.

Midna: You think that I wou-

Link: Stop bickering you two, let's finish him off.

I ran at his belly, giving it multiple slashes and cuts. Link did the same but with more effects. He stated to get up so we stepped back and readied ourselves.
He started to run around the huge room and then, he disappeared.

Link: What?

Y/n: Follow him with your sences!

Link transformed once again into a wolf but without Midna's help.

Midna: What?

I showed her the stone.

Midna: Did you just...

Y/n: Yep, So Link, where is he?

Link: I can't find him....

Y/n: Oh....

I closed my eyes, focusing as I started to detect him. The problem is that he is just behind us.
I opened my eyes and turned around as fast as I could while slashing with my sword.
He dodged the sword and disapeared once again.

Link: He was behind us?

Y/n: Yep.

I tried to find him again but couldn't.

Y/n: I can't detect him anymore...

Midna: Well shit....

Link: Language...

I then saw something in the corner of my eyes, I turned around but, before I could act, i felt myself being thrown away and after that, I was smashed onto a wall.
I fell on the ground and slowly got up. I saw him being stoped by the same tactic Link and Midna had before so I ran toward them and gave a nice kick to Ganondorf, Who fell on his side again.
We slashed him once again as he roared. He stayed on the ground as he looked dead but, he was smocking, dark energy was coming out of him in a smock like form.
Midna started to glow as well as the glow was going elsewhere, toward Zelda as she started to wake up.
She opened her eyes and looked around.

We felt an incredible force behind us and when we turned around, we saw that Ganondorf wasn't dead. He now looked like a bunch of glowing gas, dark energy.

Midna floated forward and summoned the fused shadow.

Midna: I'll fight him alone.

Link: We will fight along side you Midna!

Midna: No. You can go now, don't worry about me, I'll win for sure.

She started to teleport all of us outside as Link tried to reach out for her but was teleported before he could.

We were now outside the castle.

Link: Midna...why...

Y/n: It was her own choice, you have to respect her decisions....

Zelda: He is right, we have to believe in her but...

Y/n: If she fails then, we have to be ready.

Link: She won't fail, she can't fail!

Y/n: Link....

We heard a huge explosion as some part of the castle started to collapse.
We looked toward it as we saw the top of Midna's helmet.

Link: She won!

As the helmet was getting closer, we saw that it was Ganondorf Who was holding it...and with a simple pressure, he destroyed it.

A/n: I'm laaaaaaaattttttt-on time. I hope you liked this one, I'll see you later, bye!!!! I want to have 777 words.