Internships ( 4/6 )

Izuku sighed, finally done bandaging up Katsuki and disinfecting his wounds. They also popped his dislocated shoulder right back in. He really should take care of himself more.

"Your boyfriend sure is a reckless one, isn't he?" Nozomi says, she was the one that won the Rock Paper Scissors match so she was the one that ended up helping Izuku.

"...I guess so." Izuku says, a little down. Sure he's mad, but he's more worried and concerned more than anything. This definitely wasn't the first time Katsuki's wound reopened, there were bandages that Izuku knows he didn't apply and sloppy and ineffective disinfectants on it. Katsuki didn't come to him when it happened and Izuku wasn't sure how to feel about it.

He'll have a long talk with Katsuki when he's all better but for now, Katsuki doesn't need to hear those words. Especially from him.

He sighs, plopping his head to Katsuki's chest, he feels sleepy but he still needs to check over Kiri and Shou...

"It's fine Izu! You can stay with Katsuki, we'll deal with the other two!" Nozomi says with a grin.

"Eh? Is that okay?" Nozomi nods.

"It's not proper to be a medical student yet fail to check for your health, just rest, Izuku." Chikao says, draping a blanket over his shoulder, "if it makes you feel better, we'll wake you up if there's an emergency, okay?" Izuku nods.

He fell asleep feeling uneasy that day.

_______________________________

When Izuku woke up, he felt warmth all around him, he looked a bit confused, he was supposed to be on a chair, sleeping next to Kacchan, he flushed red realizing he's on top of Katsuki's body now, the blond's hands wrapped around him, did Kacchan... do this? He knows Nozomi and Chikao wouldn't so... wait, Kacchan's wounds!

"Hey, don't move too much." Katsuki groans, hugging him tighter, Izuku squeaks, unable to move.

"K-Kacchan, your wound!"

"Eh it's fine, I don't feel shit, just stay."

"E-Eh? B-But..."

"It's fine, 'kay? Don't worry about it." Katsuki huffs, kissing him.

Izuku would've protested since he's still on Kacchan's abdomen where the wound is but Katsuki really didn't seem to mind, only focused on pulling Izuku closer to him. Somehow, the kiss feels different to the ones they gave him, it went on for a bit too long, small whimpers escaping his mouth an even more as Katsuki breached his mouth with his tongue.

Katsuki stopped hugging him in favor of touching his body, careful not to ride up his clothes out of respect, Izuku knows he can pull away and he should pull away but he doesn't want to, feeling like melting from the kiss that he hesitantly started to return, one of Katsuki's hand was on hip while the other on his head, pulling him deeper before pulling away.

Izuku's head feel all fuzzy and he still feels like melting, limp like a doll on top of Katsuki and there's a strange, weird heat in his belly. The blond look plenty satisfied.

"There ya go, let's go back to sleep now, okay?" Izuku nods, feeling sluggish and tired, Katsuki wrapped his arms around him again. Izuku sighed in content before falling back to sleep.

______________________

"Holy shit why is Bakugou so lucky?!" Kirishima whined in a whisper as they entered the room.

"He had wounds reopened- WHAT THE HEC-" Nozomi quickly covered her brother's mouth.

"Chikao-kun, even if we're all angry right now... Izuku needs time to rest." Nozomi says, her voice sounding strained.