Xue Yang (xxviii)

WARNING: this chapter contains minor sexual content. 

Xinya's entire body had momentarily stiffened as soon as he felt Yang's warm body pressuring down on his lower half, but very quickly that stiffness had turned into the embodiment of lust as he felt a burning heat transfer from his abdomen to his rising member.

With his pupils contracting, Xinya's golden orbs slowly morphed into a bloody red as the corner of his thin lips curled upwards and he shifted his intense gaze from the area that Yang was seated upon to the boy's beautiful, placid green eyes that were staring right back at him.

Slowly lifting his legs so that one of his knees was against Yang's back while the other was lying indolently angled to the side flatly on the bed, Xinya directly slid his hot, coarse palm onto the exposed abdomen between the flaps of the youth's unbuttoned, white oversized shirt.

Towards the sudden heat against his body of lower temperature, Yang couldn't hold back a slight shiver, eliciting an indulgent chuckle from the depths of Xinya's throat as his fingers roamed even further upwards to a little pink nub standing slightly erect on the smooth, white chest.

Underneath the thin shirt, his little lover only wore a loose pair of shorts that couldn't hide his enticing white thighs that, though were brimming with muscles, still seemed like delicacies to bite on.

Similarly, Xinya's black shirt was completely left undone so that Yang's slightly cold fingers had come directly into contact with his own hard, toned 8-pack abs as he held himself up.

Through their fingers, they could each feel the gentle breaths of the other escalating and deepening with every passing moment. By this time, Xinya's thumb was pressing playfully against Yang's nipple as his other hand held the youth's slim waist securely in place.

Yang did not sit by idly as he slid his own fingers underneath the waistband of Xinya's sweatpants, brushing against the dense bush of hair with the side of his hand as it held the hot rod firmly in its grip.

As the youth's hand skillfully rubbed the thick shaft vertically in a steady rhythm, he had simultaneously pulled down Xinya's pants low enough to free his entire length from the constricting confines of the cloth.

At the same time, Xinya had already lowered his palm that was situated on his little kitten's sturdy yet exquisitely curved waist down to strip off the thin shorts from his body. Yang had cooperated with his actions by lifting his knees from the bed, with Xinya's other hand supporting him whilst concurrently teasing him with his persistent nudging against the blooming nub.

When his eyes had a full view of the body of his lover accompanied with the stimulation he was receiving below, Xinya's eyes darkened into an even more dangerous shade of red as he brushed his scorching fingertips upwards across every part of Yang's body from his left knee, bypassing the defined collarbone that was begging to be nibbled and sucked on, to his jaw. His cute little Yang trembled with every bit of contact he'd made as he did so.

It was only when Xinya abruptly held the youth's chin between his fingers and pulled him down into an overbearing and sweet kiss full of tenderness and desire did Yang deftly shrug the shirt off of his own shoulders, not neglecting to service his man's pulsing shaft down below with his skillful hand.

"Hmmm," Xinya let out a guttural groan as Yang's speed and pressure had increased during their wet kiss. The larger man's tongue dexterously swept through the youth's mouth, overbearingly claiming every part of it from his swollen lips, his cavity, to his soft palates.

Letting go, both parties had to catch their breaths and Yang had straightened his back once more to diligently continue stroking his large dick in his contrastingly smaller hands. Obscene wet sounds could be heard from that area below as his pre-cum continuously leaked out due to the pleasurable sensations that his beloved was bestowing onto him.