11. Cappon magro

"So.....how was the date?" Lisa dawled.

"It was eh." Don't get me wrong. I really wanted to enjoy it but that guy was boring. All he liked talking about was his interests only. He wasn't so willing to listen to me. Also at the end of the night we kissed which I didn't want to but he still did. It was horrible, awkward and sloppy. I don't know how he is good in bed if he kisses like that.

"What?" she sounded disappointed. "I thought it went great. Elijah was telling me about a second date."

"Yeah. I didn't want to come off as rude so I couldn't say no."

"But continuing this is wrong as well."

"I don't know how to say no okay! I just need some time," I was flustered.

"Okay if you say so."

"Lisa what are you doing here?" Vincent asked with a grim look on his face. He looked angry. For the last few days Vincent seems to be ignoring me. He would get angry at me for no reason and I was losing my patience here. The only reason I was controlling myself was because he was doing a huge favor by letting me live at his place and also by providing this job.

"Vince, I was talking to Eleanor here."

"You haven't been very attentive at work these days. I see you talking with Eleanora all the time," he said pointedly. "I think you should focus on your work too," he said looking at me.

"Yes we will," Lisa said.

"Okay I have never seen Vince talking to someone like that,"she said as Vincent left, "I should go back to work," she sounded worried.

"Yeah we should. He seems to be in a bad mood these days".

"Really? Vince doesn't get angry easily. I don't think he has ever shouted at an employee."

"I wonder why he is acting like this these days." Is it because of me? Doesn't he like that fact that I am seeing Elijah? I mean does he have a problem with it. If yes, I wonder why.

.........

"Where are you going?" Vincent asked seeing me get ready.

"I am going out with Elijah and Lisa," I said as I put on my earrings in front of the mirror. I was almost ready except I had to put on some earrings which Lisa conveniently lend me for the day.

"Oh. Okay then. Have fun," he was about to leave the room but I stopped him.

"Wait!" I got up and walked towards him. I could feel his eyes lingering over me. I was wearing a black strapless dress which accentuated my curves. The dress comes just over my knees and it was beautiful."I need help with this," I turned around placing my hair to the side to reveal my unzipped back. For the last hour I have been trying to zip this but I couldn't. So I had no option but to ask him to zip him up.

"Oh," he looked taken aback. "Alright."

He leaned in closer to me. His front brushing against my back. I could feel goosebumps on my skin as his breath fanned across my neck. Gingerly, he deftly pulled up my zipper, his fingers brushing against my exposed skin of my back. It was all too much for me to handle. I let out an involuntary whimper when he was done zipping me up as his fingers were no longer lingering on my skin.

I opened my eyes to see Vincent transfixed at his spot in the reflection of the mirror. Then I realized shit I just moaned. My cheeks were redder than my shade of lipstick. He cleared his throat," Make sure you get home by time." His voice sounded hoarse.

It was my queue to leave. I pick up my purse and walk out of my room. "Okay I will!"

.........

"You know what tastes good with vodka?" Lisa asked as she tried to keep herself upright. We got to the club a few hours ago while Elijah and I were at the table, Lisa decided to look for guys to hook up with. The only thing she got herself was wasted. I wasn't complaining though, in fact I was glad for this distraction. I don't know what happened but Elijah and I were awkward on our second date. This time he wasn't talking about himself at all. We literally didn't have anything to talk about the whole time. Also whenever I tried to tell something he seemed disinterested.

"More vodka!" She said as she excitedly tried to pour more vodka for herself but she missed the glass. I stopped her before she could make a mess. I was quite drunk too considering the fact that I had a hard time focusing. I took the bottle of vodka away from her and starting drinking out of it. I kept on drinking a lot with Elijah as I wanted to fill the awkward silence with something.

Elijah took the bottle away from me,"No vodka for both of you," he said in a chiding tone. He sighed, "Let's get you girls home."

Somehow we managed to get in the car. Elijah asked me my address and I just told him I live at Vincent's place. "Wait, you live at Vince's."

"M-hmm," I nodded. "Its boringgggg- the only time I like it is when he is shirtless cooking for me," I slurred. I was a little too honest when I am drunk.

I couldn't remember much but all of a sudden we were at my place,"Where did Lisa gooooo?"

"I dropped her. Didn't you see?" Elijah answered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. I didn't."

We got into the elevator. "I want to tell you something and it's a secret sssshhhhh," I said placing my index finger on my lips.

He let out an airy laugh," What secret?"

"Vincent is wayyyy hotter than you and I can't stop thinking about him, even when I am with you. Also you are boring," I said. "But ssshhh you can't tell this to Elijah," I whispered.

"I won't," Elijah mumbled looking down.

He escorted me out of the elevator. I held onto him as we waited for Vincent to open the door after Elijah rang the bell. "You are late-," Vincent said but stopped himself as he saw Elijah with him.

"What happened to her?" He said looking at my hand which was wrapped around Elijah's neck.

"She had a little too much drinks," Elijah said handing me over to Vincent.

"Vinceeeeeeent!" I cried out falling on him. His hands snaked around my waist holding me up.

"Uhh I will go then," Elijah said. "Don't worry about the door I will locked it," he said as he closed the door behind him and it automatically locked itself.

Vincent helped me walk to the room, the whole time he had his arms wrapped around me and I was very aware of that. He placed me on the bed and took off my shoes.

"I wish you would take off my dress," I mumbled.

"What?" Vincent asked.

"Nothingggg."

He leaned in to place the duvet on me. I pulled him by his collar and he fell on top of me. "I wanted to do this for a long time," with that I placed my lips on his.