Chapter 12

Standing to her feet Jaycean slipped on some jogging pants and Jordans before running all the way down to the basement.

All of her training, calmness, attitude straightness, rubber band poppin' shit went right out the window. Beat ass mode has now been activated.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS." she slapped the papers right on his forehead.

He snatched her hand away. "What man, what are you talking about."

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN CARTER. YOU GAVE MY DAUGHTER A FUCKIN' DNA TEST LIKE WHAT NIGGA, WAS ME TELLING YOU THAT I HAD NOT MESSED AROUND ON YOU WITH ANYONE NOT ENOUGH."

"I just wanted to make sure Jaycean."

She back handed his ass and knew it had to hurt cause her ring slit his cheek.

"You wanted to make sure." she frowned. "I clearly told yo ass that she was yours right."

"Yeah man like I said I wanted to be sure." he waved her off.

It made Jay even more upset that he was being so nonchalant. Her arm raised again but before she could slap him again he caught it. Quickly she swung her other one.

"YOU AIN'T GONE BE HAPPY UNTIL I HIT YO ASS BACK."

"HIT ME THEN BITCH." she groaned walking in a circle. "I can't believe yo ole muscle head ass, all this time you were having doubts."

"I wasn't never having doubts."

"Then what the fuck do you call it. I swea' you love to hea' my FUCKIN' MOUTH."

Carter honestly forgot about the whole DNA test thing even the papers. He wouldn't have never went through with it until he allow Michael to get into his head.

Wiping his face of blood he watched as she continued to walk fast around the room.

"If I aint the one doing something crazy then its yo ass doing something fuckin' stupid."

"I never thought marriage would be this hard.." he mumbled frowning.

"Its only hard because yo dumb ass making it hard. We've only been married for nine going on ten months feeling like its been ten fuckin' years."

Jay sighed as he started to speak. "Listen Jaycean.."

She cut him off. "I ain't tryna hea' that shit but what I want to know is who put this idea in yo head."

"Nobody..."

She looked at him then nodded. "Don't leave this house."

Running back up the stairs she pulled out her phone while grabbing her keys..

"Hello." an out of breath Alejandra answered.

"The fuck are you doing."

She was silent for a couple minutes. "Nothing..What's wrong."

"Look meet me at the safe spot."

"Who we riding on." she asked moving around placing Jay on speaker.

"You'll see when we get thea'."

"I'm coming too." Jay heard a voice in the background.

"Christian..ew Alex, you better not did what I think."

"It was in the heat of the moment." she whined.

"So what, I told yo ass about that shit."

Alejandra smacked her lips. "Don't do me hoe cause last I heard through the grape vine you fucked Carter the night y'all made it official."