8

Amelia's P.O.V

"Amelia, are u even listening" Liam said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I looked up at him before shaking my head and lowering y head again. We were currently sat together on the bus, making our way home, i couldn't shake off what Dylan said to me.

"Why are you so quiet did something happen?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder and looking at me wearily.

"tired" was my short and curt reply as i looked out the window.

In the corner of my eye I could see Dylan looking at me to see if i would speak up or not but i ignored his gaze and sighed turning my head fully to look outside.

Flashback

"What the fuck are you on about, what about my brothers?!" I said pushing him off of me.

"They aren't who you think they are" He said sternly looking at me for any source of reaction as if i was going to believe his dumb shit.

"Dylan stop playing around they are my fucking brothers I think I definitely know what they do" I said glaring at him, my chest heaving up and down at the stupid claims he was trying to make.

"Fine tell me what do they do" he said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at my puzzled face.

"They are normal people none of them work except Danny and Adam" I said, what more is there?

"Bullshit they all work they just haven't told you" he said his hands now balled up into a fist at his sides. Why the hell is this man so bothered?

"Are you high because you're speaking total fucking nonsense right now" I said putting my hands on my hips, annoyed at this whole interaction.

"Amelia, your brothers are dangerous people, you don't know what they do" Dylan said as I looked at him with a glare that could kill.

"I've had enough of your bullshit" I spoke turning around to walk away but before i could get two steps away from him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back so my back was against his rock hard chest.

Rude man.

He bent down so i could hear him before whispering into my ear,

"Wednesday at 7 - come to the abandoned hospital on tenth avenue street make sure you don't get caught"

He then gave me a little kiss on my earlobe and let me go, the smirk evident on his stupid face as he walked away.

What.The.Fuck

End of flashback

"Adam texted me saying him and a few of your brothers are gonna pick u up" Liam said once we got off the bus.

I nodded my head quickly, i just wanted to get home right now.

"Are you sick or something? I'm not used to you being this quiet" Liam said holding my face in his hands, looking all over my face to check if i was hurt or anything.

I laughed abit before shaking my head

"No liam I'm fine" I said giving him a smile hoping it would mask the worried look i'm sure was evident.

He smiled back before we got cut off by a honk. I looked to see Adams car waiting for me as i sighed in relief before picking up my bag.

"Bye liam thanks for the ride here" I said giving him a hug.

"No problem bye bitch" he said waving at me, I waved back laughing

Once I made it onto the car I noticed it was Adam Jackson and Chris. I gulped looking out the window.