I wanted to survive....

Heyo! So I'm finally updating....... after so long......... oh well. Here ya go!!!!!!!!
////////

Dear Mr. Stark (Tony, you prefer),

If you are reading this, I'm sorry. I've died. Hopefully in old age, or saving someone else. I hope they are safe, if it was the latter.

I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, that I let you down. I just wanted to live, to be a hero... like you.

The other Avengers are cool and all, but you are a literal genius- your scientific improvements have changed the world. You've always been my idol... I thought you couldn't get any better.

But you did.

You built the IronMan. And you've saved so many lives, thank you, thank you.

I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, that I disobeyed you. I wanted to live, to be a hero... like you.

You are a relatable hero. That's what makes you amazing. You wrestle with demons, and, while some may not see it, you have a heart if gold; or, rather blue...

I hope you realize that you shouldn't blame yourself. I'm sorry that I died, but don't blame yourself.

Please.

Take care of May for me. Check up on Ned everyone now and then. But don't seclude yourself. Please don't retreat. Marry Pepper, have a bunch of little Pepper-Tony's, make up with Steve, and kick everyone's arse who tries to hurt who you love.

Don't waste your life, Tony Stark.

From, your favorite:
- nerd
- web-slinger
- friendly neighborhood crime-fighter
- son/nephew
- friend,

Underoos, aka Peter Parker. ❤️🔵"

Tony Stark let out a strangled cry as he saw the heart, and the blue dot. Peter always said he would use the blue for as a heart, because the biggest, kindest person he knew didn't have a normal looking heart; he had an arc reactor.

Tony looked up to see how the other Avengers we're handling the loss of their youngest member. They had tracked down Thanos, freed the ones who turned to dust, and fought Thanos.

Peter sacrificed himself to save everyone, giving Tony a quick hug, shoving a piece of paper in his hands, and shoving everyone into the spaceship.

The Avengers has hoped Peter would make it out..... he was their Underooos, the friendly neighborhood Spiderman..... he could do seemingly everything...... he would make it out....

Right?

Wrong.

The planet exploded shortly after the spaceship took off.

Everyone mourned the little hero. He was only 17.5, and he had so much responsibility.

Tony slumped into a chair. Don't worry Peter, I won't waste my life. I meant to tell you.... Pepper's pregnant. With twins, we think. If there's a boy, I plan to call him Peter Edward Stark. If there's a girl, Penelope Pepper Stark. You were going to be the boy's godfather. I promise I won't waste my life.

All of the other Avengers, who hadn't known Peter all that well, were watching Tony carefully. How would he react to the loss of his favorite science-minion?

Tony rubbed some stray tears from his eyes, before standing up and clapping his hands together once. "Well.... that sucked. But we all head- saw- what Peter wants us to do. So..... Avengers, assemble. No more silly rivalries getting in the way. We were a time bomb. But now, we are a family. A super, dysfunctional family, but a family none the less." Tony pauses in his speech.

"And, as a young hero once said, "with great power comes great responsibility." So, lets go save some lives. We don't ave I wait around for an alien invasion before helping out; there's a robbery in Bronx right now. Avengers.... assemble!"

—————///////———-

And as the team cheered, landing in New York, helping the public out..... far, far away, in the debris of a planet, a small red-and-blue figure started moving. The red-and-blue figure, who upon further investigation proved to w a kid in a spider suit, stood, looking around.

How would Peter go home?

///////

Mwahahahahaha.

Hehehe.
Ha.

That was fun.

There may or may not be a part 2 so...............

Will Peter get home?
Or will he be stranded in outer space for the rest of eternity?

Mwahahahahahaah.